Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1.Who knows the best price for HIVE (U-HE)?

I just found these two:

U-HE Homepage €94,66 (without tax)
€113,59 (with tax)

JRR-Shop $149-$16,39 ("forum" coupon)
=$132,39 (without tax???)

2.Can someone tell me when the introductory price of $99 from the U-He Homepage expire? :help:
Last edited by FLAndi on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLAndi, as long as the introductory price of $99 is up at the u-he site, I guess you can still ask Uncle E to grant you the same offer. PM him.

Fleer wrote:FLAndi, as long as the introductory price of $99 is up at the u-he site, I guess you can still ask Uncle E to grant you the same offer. PM him.
Thank you for your prompt reply! :tu:

So, if I was considering a plug or two that requires a hardware iLok, which I don't have, what's the best/cheapest way to get one?

So far it looks like Slate RC-TUBE for $49 with iLok included. It's bound to be some fun it its own right, though not something I'm chomping at the bit for.

Any other deals, either super cheap by itself, or coming free/cheap with something fun?

Can't believe I'm actually considering this. Also need a powered USB hub.

Why doesn't everything that uses iLok allow the soft version by now?

I remember UVI also giving you a free iLok, or refunding its cost.
The Slate deal is quite nice, because Slate stuff is ... quite nice.
And you can upgrade RC-Tube to VCC when you want.
Even add the free VMR version.

As for the soft version of iLok, guess this will be spreading quite rapidly in the next year or so.

That RC-TUBE deal is only directly through Slate, right? My usual go-to dealers carry Slate stuff, but not RC-TUBE, with or without the iLok. Or I'm missing something obvious. Which happens.

Bought RC-Tube last November for $19 at Slate, yet without iLok.
Normal price is $49, which is fine if it includes an iLok.
Don't remember seeing it at JRR, better PM the Uncle ;)

dwozzle wrote:That RC-TUBE deal is only directly through Slate, right? My usual go-to dealers carry Slate stuff, but not RC-TUBE, with or without the iLok. Or I'm missing something obvious. Which happens.
If I recall correctly Uncle E said that RC-Tube is only sold by Slate directly.

Hans25 wrote:Waves Restoration at plugindiscounts: $223.51 - http://plugindiscounts.com/home/6512-re ... ative.html
Is this price as good as it gets or would there be even better offers at some time?
It's extremely good. The last record I have of it going on sale was for $599 back in 2013.

Uncle E wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Waves Restoration at plugindiscounts: $223.51 - http://plugindiscounts.com/home/6512-re ... ative.html
Is this price as good as it gets or would there be even better offers at some time?
It's extremely good. The last record I have of it going on sale was for $599 back in 2013.
Too late... missed it :cry:. I'll survive. I read that Wave Arts have some competitive plugins and the are price equally as the offer.

Anyone want to join this offer - I will give it a few hours more and then order it

EZmix2 + 6 EZMIX-packs for about $87 at 4sound. Purchased it today.That's a good price. Normally goes for about $217
http://www.4sound.dk/computer/software/ ... x-2-bundle
Hans25 wrote: :wheee: :wheee:Edit2 There are 3 kvr-people for now. Anyone else? :wheee: :wheee:

Edit: There are 2 kvr-people for now. Anyone else?
Fleer wrote:Hans, might welcome a few more of them EZ Mix Packs. Sending you a PM.
Ok any others want to join? I will give you 1-2 days and then order. If we just get 3 people shipping costs are avoided.

Hans25 wrote:Slate VMR + VCC bundle $249 - http://audiodeluxe.com/products/slate-d ... vcc-bundle
This is a pretty good offer isn't it? (I'm desperatly trying to break my bank account)

Hans25 wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Slate VMR + VCC bundle $249 - http://audiodeluxe.com/products/slate-d ... vcc-bundle
This is a pretty good offer isn't it? (I'm desperatly trying to break my bank account)
Not bad at all, Hans. The lowest I've seen VMR go was about $130 and VCC could go down to $75 sometimes, if I remember well.

Fleer wrote:Not bad at all, Hans. The lowest I've seen VMR go was about $130 and VCC could go down to $75 sometimes, if I remember well.
Thanks for the info ;-). THey just released VCC 2.0 so I guess that there won't be total nobrainer sale right now. Do you have those two plugins Fleer?

Hans25 wrote:
Fleer wrote:Not bad at all, Hans. The lowest I've seen VMR go was about $130 and VCC could go down to $75 sometimes, if I remember well.
Thanks for the info ;-). THey just released VCC 2.0 so I guess that there won't be total nobrainer sale right now. Do you have those two plugins Fleer?
Yeah, love my Slate plugs: VMR, VCC, VTM and VBC are just lovely. And I really like the inclusion of VCC in VMR. Sold my Waves stuff in favor of Slate :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”