New Gear Thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fender FMT HH Telecaster (Mahogany body and neck, Neck-thru with string-thru body, Rosewood board, Flame maple carved top with matching front headstock, Duncan 59 at the neck & Pearly Gates at the bridge, Coil split/tapped with simple 3-way pickup selector and master tone and volume). It is stunning and really light too, Its what a single-cut should be and more in terms of sound, Other than a setup and string gauge of preference, I've not had to do anything else to it. The price was spot on

AKG C214 (two of), Can never have enough quality, allrounders in the mic cupboard plus they were going for a great price (have had one for a good 3 or 4 years and it has always delivered)

Amptweaker TightmetalPro (Already have the regular Tightmetal, So getting the newer and improved version was logical)

Hotone Nano Legacy Series Heart Attack 5-watt micro sized amp head, High-gain beast based on the red channel of a dual recto. It is frigging ace

Hotone Nano Legacy Series Thunder Bass 5-watt micro sized amp head, Based/Voiced on Ampeg's SVT Classic it does an awesome job and sounds superb for guitar use also. Its even more frigging ace than the Heart Attack

There has been quite a lot of other stuff but I won't bore people with stuff that isn't at the front of my memory/mind

Nice going Mushy dude :tu: Your on a role!

MFXxx wrote:Looking forward to the end game Mushy...that's a lot of kit to get rigged up and learn...

Bring on the acidic fun :evil: :evil: :evil:
It is my purchases since around October last year, so it wasn't a huge single haul.

The Volca's are bundles of fun. They're perfect for just noodling after a hard day at the office. The fact that they're just so small and easy to set-up helps with this. I did find I wanted the SH101 connected as well, hence the Monotribe. Works perfectly for this.

The Mackie Blackjack and the NanoKontrol are just used on the 'road'.

The KaossPad is still is the box but I've always wanted one and at £120 new I couldn't resist.

The TR8 I adore. It's generally always on, I love that thing.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Received my Mackie Blackjack today.
What an awesome awesome little unit. I'm in -> :love:

I'm going to pickup three new modules for my eurorack synth today...

Shevles is 4 band EQ with some neat tricks. CV control over all bands and a set of Global CV inputs to shift all the bands as one. Since the parametric bands are based on SVF filters, there is an expander which breaks out the low-pass, high-pass and band-pass slopes for those two bands.

Clouds is a granular processor. Up to 60 grains at a time with a built-in diffusion network. It has a few additional modes for looping, pitch shifting and a mode known as spectral madness which appears to turn this module into an FFT processor!

Tides is an envelope/lfo/oscillator. On the surface it seems pretty simple but it does so many cool things. Lots of different wave (or should I say slope?) shapes, a built in filter, wavefolder and VCA. It can sync to a clock (tempo synced LFOs). You can also replace the default firmware with Sheep and turn it into a wavetable oscillator.

I'm pretty stoked!

Does Omnisphere2 count as new gear? :)

Apart from that a simple USB stick

2x:

Mushy Mushy wrote:2x:

Portait of Mushy .... :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I should point out I purchased two of the cable adaptor's, not two of each Volca ;)

Yeah baby!!! Have wanted one desperately for ~13 years.

so, youve picked up a virus?...
its all that travelling
:hihi:

vurt wrote:so, youve picked up a virus?...
its all that travelling
:hihi:
:D
haha, well played sir.

Seemingly I have Hep C :oops:

Arrived an hour ago...Thought I'd invest in PUSH... pretty cool device, can control my hardware too whilst not using Octatrack as sequencer

Welcome to the gang Rob ... let me know how ya get on with it. :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote:Welcome to the gang Rob ... let me know how ya get on with it. :tu:
Great so far, just can't seem to load in my own samples to sampler Dave. Been in places etc but might have to drag my stuff to user library. Pretty cool device, well built.. Black pads are a bit dim even with power supply but other than that it saves me even looking at the screen or using the mouse until i need to bounce down. Great product so far though will be using it extensively tonight when the brats are asleep.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”