Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

Bought :party:
Yeah, so nice on Permut8 and Excalibur :phones:

5 minutes with demo. Bought. Lovely plug-in, and thanks for the intro offer.

Bought it, while at work, after hearing 2nd track in a demo.

Tried it last night, was blown away. One of the best purchases I've ever made. Worth every cent.

Love how it sounds, but I'm not buying it until I can get to all parts of the interface on my laptop....

Aural Chaos wrote:Love how it sounds, but I'm not buying it until I can get to all parts of the interface on my laptop....
Same here. Fix the UI while the introductory offer is still on and I will buy it.

Yes, it sounds very nice, but it does not fit my screen too.

Some resizing option would be very welcome, before the introductory pricing ends.

Yes, think I have already worked out an idea about lower screen size support. Just give me please some time to make it.

Thanks for feature requests! I don't comment it since there are many of them, but I saved all the requests to the list. Many will be implemented definitely. Thanks!

Dmitry, thanks for you reply and understand you can't comment on every request.
Any chance you can comment on my question below?
Mace404 wrote:
Mace404 wrote:Tried the demo and ran into a problem. (Windows 8.1 / Reaper x64)

Presets wont load. They are visible in the plugin but nothing happens when I select them.
Have a feeling it wont proper handle network/unc locations (I redirected my documents folder to an unc path)
I see the files in my documents folder so they were placed during install.

Both preset selectors have the same issue.
Just tried it on another system where I do not have the documents folder redirected to an unc path and the preset loading is working then.
Do have the folder redirected but to another location on the same disk so it seems the unc path is the culprit.

Is it possible to change the location where the presets are loaded from?

I notice there is no fine control for the right click modulation dragging. Shift left click does fine control so it would be nice to have shift right click for fine control on modulation.
(Yes I know I can open the matrix and do fine control there ;))
Also the modulation is a bit guessing. Maybe a tooltip to show the modulation amount or endpoint?

Oh yes, sorry. I saw it and it will be fixed with the first update, for now there is only one possible location for presets, and it's in mydocs, I'll add options. As well I'll check if I can add fine control to modulation for knobs. Thanks for spotting and letting me know.

Great effect Dmitry! I noticed that the ping-pong option on the delay doesn't really ping pong. I believe it's actually cross-feedback instead of regular feedback, but not quite what I expect when enabling ping-pong.
Oh and a stereo knob as on the Diversion buss filters or phaser would be nice on the filter module, maybe even offsetting the modulation applied to the filter between left and right. I think that would be especially useful for phaser sounds (an option to change the flanger to a phaser would also be a possibility of course). Just a thought!

Is the correct price for this 60 euros? Seems more than advertised price!

sches wrote:Oh yes, sorry. I saw it and it will be fixed with the first update, for now there is only one possible location for presets, and it's in mydocs, I'll add options. As well I'll check if I can add fine control to modulation for knobs. Thanks for spotting and letting me know.
Great, thanks!

stixman wrote:Is the correct price for this 60 euros? Seems more than advertised price!
VAT is added to those countries that require it.

Should be around £38 including taxes but is adding up to around £48 so extra £10?

Return to “Effects”