Toneboosters 3.x!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

The Sibilance GUI is really nice - I'm digging the darker theme for TB - Evoke is not quite as dark but still nice.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

ToneBoosters Reverb LE is included with Beat magazine May issue (no 113)

As the suite with 8 plugs (with Reverb full included) only costs €20, this isn't one of their best giveaways...

The issue also comes with DDMF The Strip, so don't despair if you missed the previous issue ;)

i suppose you have a subscription or how did you get the actual cover before it's regularly on sale? ;) no, seriously have you already tried the plugin(s) (toneboosters & ddmf) and could tell if they include some kind of "nag screen" before you can actually use them? that's really the most annoying thing with mag ware IMHO... as soon as i have to dismiss an ad for a full version to use a certain plugin, it's trashed and i put the developers on my personal "black list" ;)

Sim.Sky wrote:i suppose you have a subscription or how did you get the actual cover before it's regularly on sale? ;)
You know, it's down to pure psychic powers 8) :D
Sim.Sky wrote:if they include some kind of "nag screen" before you can actually use them? that's really the most annoying thing with mag ware IMHO
No nag screen with DDMF The Strip at least

Numanoid wrote:
You know, it's down to pure psychic powers 8) :D
haha, well, that explains everything :D any way, thanks for the info :tu:

you couldn't will share these plug-ins? :)

Return to “Effects”