One Synth Challenge #73 special: Synthmaster (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

psmacmur wrote:Z: Since this is your invention, you should trademark it as the z.OMG dial... turn it up to 1337 for maximum z.OMG (zommage?)
:lol:
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

z.prime wrote:
mehum wrote:Does that mean BSE will feature Clippy?
That is planned for v2 of the BSE... Clippy will auto-activate when it doesn't like the sounds you are making and then start changing them to other different, potentially better sounds. It might just disable sound altogether if it REALLY doesn't like the sounds you have.
Take my money! :x

Once again, well done everyone. :clap: And to those who took prizes, enjoy! :tu:

See you all over at DEXED! :borg:

dB :hihi:

elBeppo wrote:Congratulations to the winners!! :)

A bit amused by the talk of conspiracies in the voting here though.. It's a competition guys - and it's for fun. Just get back on that horse and run a bit faster next time.. I know I will! :)

Cheers! :)
That's a red herring argument if I've ever heard one :wink: . I'm not even making the argument for a better score since it seems I was one of the ones who they actually gave a decent vote. If I win or lose, I just want it to be as accurate as possible in the results. Please vote fairly, afterall, as elbeppo says, it's just a friendly competition 8)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

rp314 wrote: The only real long-term downside to such behavior is that it might tend to drive away some who are very talented and not very thick-skinned in that regard. The idea is generally to try to do well but equally important is to achieve that against the best.
Just for to take the same line as Tigoa: Unfair ("tactical") votings will not only drive away some who are not very thick skinned, but also simply everybody who has moral, self respect, and principles, because who of those would wish to enter a corrupted contest???

How serious are the results of such a contest? OSC would become totally senseless if such tactical voting is tolerated and continued. You all know that Iself don`t really mind the votings because I don`t enter this contest for to win, but I definitely mind unfairness and corruption. As rp314 already said: The best might win.

This is the sense of a contest and also the sense of competition. Competition means to fight as best with one`s skills and not to fight with cattiness.

Or is OSC another term of "who is the best a**hole on board"??? If this day will come then I will be off. I swear.

I just hope that this behaviour will end. Because this is right the opposite of fun. Neither "fun" nor "competition" justifies or excuse unfairness. I think this is pretty clear for every reasonable person :wink:
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

SoundGoddess wrote:
psmacmur wrote:Z: Since this is your invention, you should trademark it as the z.OMG dial... turn it up to 1337 for maximum z.OMG (zommage?)
:lol:
This is gold right here. DO IT Z.

Return to “Instruments”