10 more sleeps till Omnisphere!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a little reminder. I been counting the days off the calendar one by one. Cant wait to try out them new EDM presets and the arps new functions, like tune and lock. Can you dig it! :party:

Yes, I am looking forward to this as well. Omnisphere has been one of my favorite synths ever since I bought it, and I am looking forward to the new sounds and functionality that Eric and has team have put into the new version.
http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd - 150+ synth demo videos.
DP, Omnisphere 2, Diva, Zebra, Alchemy, Sylenth1
Montage 8, Moog LP, Yamaha MOX6, Virus TI Polar

Kinh wrote:Just a little reminder.
There is already thread devoted to the release of Omnisphere 2 on the first pages in this forum :help:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=430343

If threads like this one don't contain anything more than that the release dates is approching, it is basically just spam.

Numanoid wrote:
There is already thread devoted to the release of Omnisphere 2 on the first pages in this forum :help:

If threads like this one don't contain anything more than that the release dates is approching, it is basically just spam.
excepting the 10 more sleeps bit , which is amusing on several levels ...

Kinh wrote:Just a little reminder. I been counting the days off the calendar one by one. Cant wait to try out them new EDM presets and the arps new functions, like tune and lock. Can you dig it! :party:
lol you beat me to it. was thinking of posting the same. that's right man! 10 days and counting. the countdown is on!

Numanoid wrote:

There are plenty of useless threads on KVR that just go on and on with the majority's approval.

experimental.crow wrote:excepting the 10 more sleeps bit , which is amusing on several levels ...
Yeah I got a good laugh out of it too. :hihi:

Kinh wrote:Just a little reminder. I been counting the days off the calendar one by one. Cant wait to try out them new EDM presets and the arps new functions, like tune and lock. Can you dig it! :party:
Sounds like you are imprisoned :wink:

Numanoid wrote:it is basically just spam.
yup, its 10 more yawns for me :roll:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Just pre ordered it on Sweetwater for $229

Its going to be 10 long days :O
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Voice303 wrote:Just pre ordered it on Sweetwater for $229

Is this the best upgrade price around? Or has someone seen it for lower?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:
Voice303 wrote:Just pre ordered it on Sweetwater for $229

Is this the best upgrade price around? Or has someone seen it for lower?
I didn't really shop around much. I heard $250 from Spectrasonics and I was buying other stuff already from Sweetwater so I decided to pick it up from them at that price.
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Numanoid, are you thinking of yourself as some kind of forum police? I see you often posting in other people's threads that they should of not start new thread and refer them to some other thread that already has million replies. The point you missing is that if we want to talk with friends about Omnesphere, it does not matter if somebody else already talking about it. We don't have to join other people's conversation- we can start new one any time. You have this need to organize everything- some OCD is showing up. You can have two unrelated conversations going at the same time about the same instrument and depending on the posts each conversation can come to different conclusions. Nothing wrong with it. There is no need to call it "spam". It just a discussion that is very welcome. 100 pages threads are inconvenient because unless one follows it from the beginning, it is very hard to understand what posters talking about. If somebody wants to post something, they don't have to search all over to see if it already stated in one of those 100 pages threads. I have no problems with people posting long threads, but I also have no problems with people starting new thread with the topic interesting to them. There is no need to attempt to control it.

Astralv wrote:Numanoid, are you thinking of yourself as some kind of forum police? I see you often posting in other people's threads that they should of not start new thread and refer them to some other thread that already has million replies. The point you missing is that if we want to talk with friends about Omnesphere, it does not matter if somebody else already talking about it. We don't have to join other people's conversation- we can start new one any time. You have this need to organize everything- some OCD is showing up. You can have two unrelated conversations going at the same time about the same instrument and depending on the posts each conversation can come to different conclusions. Nothing wrong with it. There is no need to call it "spam". It just a discussion that is very welcome. 100 pages threads are inconvenient because unless one follows it from the beginning, it is very hard to understand what posters talking about. If somebody wants to post something, they don't have to search all over to see if it already stated in one of those 100 pages threads. I have no problems with people posting long threads, but I also have no problems with people starting new thread with the topic interesting to them. There is no need to attempt to control it.
I 100% agree with this. It's pretty annoying sometimes when people do that. Could be that it gives them a sense of control which maybe they dont have in their lives. Thats my theory anyway. Im not having a go at him or anything and Im certainly no psychologist. But that would be my guess.

I was merely expressing my excitement for this update as it is no ordinary update. 2008 Omnisphere hit the market, 7 freaking years ago! The moment I got mine I was impressed but disappointed or frustrated more than anything cause it was far from perfect. When I found out recently every area it was lacking would be improved I was ecstatic..wavetables, filters, arppegiator lock, audio input, polyphonic LFO, preset load time..the list goes on and on. On top of that 10,000 new presets..wtf!These are improvements which will make it the greatest software synth in existence! and as far as Im concerned that warrants at least a little excitement. :hyper:
layzer wrote:Sounds like you are imprisoned
Yep I am. Dont have a life, as you can tell. Sound is my only friend...which basically means Im pretty damn good at what I do and thats a good thing. :wink:

Thread title needs editing :) Nine more ….

As I said in the 'other' thread I very much hope that Spectrasonics are going to be distributing this across a CDN because otherwise it's going to be 'Nine more sleeps til a fire breaks out in Spectrasonic's hosting provider's server room'.

Return to “Instruments”