Studio One 3 Announced!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:That's strange, on my system S1 is the most buggy host apart from eXT (which is unusable)
Even more buggy than the patheitc piece of shit that they call Sonar X3? (which even crashes if you attempt to use its own internal plugins)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Novalis wrote:Why does it always have to be cats??

There are so many other nice animals! :)
I second that :P :ud:

TrekStar wrote:

jens wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:That's strange, on my system S1 is the most buggy host apart from eXT (which is unusable)
Even more buggy than the patheitc piece of shit that they call Sonar X3? (which even crashes if you attempt to use its own internal plugins)
Ha doesn't surprise me.

While my low spec laptop is having a few near death experiences in its golden days, s1v2 is sluggish but not crashing, reaper is snappy but crashing a bit.

kurviak wrote:
TrekStar wrote:

hahaha.... :party:

:dog: epic failure :o ^
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

notinterested wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Kvr's new mascot.
now that was interesting! thanks for the lesson in biology! much more interesting than waiting for a Software update that will not come. and when it will come...somewhen...it will be annoying anyway!

notinterested wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Kvr's new mascot.

WTF? I was about to post the same video! Do we now have to marry or something? :scared: :-o
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:
I got rid of X3 after it crashed repeatedly upon doing an insert vvocal. Then, to have crash reporter go pfffft!!! :lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

kurviak wrote:
TrekStar wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

It's already had a mascot from day one, so no point in re-inventing the wheel...

I heard a unverified rumor that the voodoo guy above is an Easter Egg in Studio One, since version 1.0 :lol: If it's true, nobody has found him yet.

standalone wrote:Yes, S1 is abandoned. Presonus pay nine German engineers to work in one the most expensive cities in the world just because they are that kind of assholes.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”