Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Diva to Jsp1979. He was easy to communicate with and payment was very prompt. Recommended buyer.

Did a part exchange with janiq , sold sylenth and bought protools.
Inevitably the Avid bit was complicated and fussy but Wojtek was very patient and helpful. Recommended seller.

Thanks

Bought DIVA from jayrid. He's a longtime member, but currently has a low post count. So, he worked with me to ease any concerns.

The transaction was flawless, the price was great, and jayrid was accessible and friendly via PM.

I view him as a trustworthy seller.

Sold Thesys to hivkorn.
Sold Drumazon to lotus2035.
Sold Viral Outbreak (Alchemy bank) to chroma.
Sold Iceland (Alchemy Bank) to Sequent
Sold Guitar Mutations (Alchemy Bank) to tomgu

All transactions went smoothly and all users are recommended buyers!

Bought Drumazon from jsp1979

Went without a hitch. Thank you. :tu:

Traded with AC222—great experience, recommended.

Bought ANA from Selfik last week. Very pleasant seller and easy transaction and transfer. Highly recommended.

Sold my Reason 7 license to djinsomniak and seven ReFills to Karten. Both of them were prompt, friendly, and patient. I would gladly do business with either of them again.

Bought Studio One from Broccalock. Fantastic experience - very prompt to reply to messages and great communication. Highly recommended!

sold 'geist' to VicJonesBeats

great guy to deal with. would definitely recommend :tu:

Purchased Zebra 2 from kunonagel.

Very very nice guy, even made 2 videos to prove that he owns Zebra (that made me feel guilty a bit, poor guy :D), since I was bit reluctant to purchase it from a low-count poster.

He sent transfer request to U-He this afternoon, I've just received mail from U-He, I am a very happy person.

Thank you Kuno.

Purchase Geist from el-bo (formerly ebow)

Great guy, good communication.

I would recommend buying from him :tu:

Bought Kuassa Cerberus from CJG007. Excellent transaction, thank you :tu: . Thanks also to Kuassa, smooth license transfer.

Purchased VVV from JJ_Jettflow very quick and smooth transaction. Fantastic communication. Highly recommended.

Sold Waves RS56 to Aditya.inHim. Smooth transaction, no problems. Trusted buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”