Anybody Here Using NebulaMan or Nebula Setups From Zabukowski Software?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Giant Edit:

I want to say that Franci has been very gracious to help and I am finding this program to be most useful and a MUST for those of you that hate Nebula workflow.

If anybody reads this, please, please make sure to run as administrator or else you may run into issues using the tool.

It is extremely awesome to be able to run a Nebula program instantly and on a preset of your choice that you use with the skin you want to use.

Apologies for my previous rant. I definitely recommend this product! Just make sure you run as admin.
Last edited by AC222 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted post.
Last edited by AC222 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I use Setups.

It makes using Nebula that little bit quicker and I like being able to assign different skins to make them more like the hardware they are based on rather than being stuck with the usual Nebula skin.

It's very easy to use. You just drag the programs you want to use to the bottom left section, select a skin, then save. It then asks you to set a name and if you want a VST created and some other bits and pieces. I just deselect 32bit VST as I don't need that and keep the rest ticked. I then have a new VST based just on the programs I chose.

barryfell wrote:I use Setups.

It makes using Nebula that little bit quicker and I like being able to assign different skins to make them more like the hardware they are based on rather than being stuck with the usual Nebula skin.

It's very easy to use. You just drag the programs you want to use to the bottom left section, select a skin, then save. It then asks you to set a name and if you want a VST created and some other bits and pieces. I just deselect 32bit VST as I don't need that and keep the rest ticked. I then have a new VST based just on the programs I chose.
Thanks for the response. I just found out that if you have to run as admin if you want the program to create new files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AC222 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,

I am the creator of NebulaMan and Nebula Setups.

AC222, please check your email.

Cheers,
Franci

zabukowski wrote:Hi,

I am the creator of NebulaMan and Nebula Setups.

AC222, please check your email.

Cheers,
Franci
Thank you, Franci. This seems to be working great now. I thought it was broken or something. It seems that running as admin fixed the main issues I was having. Thanks for resolving this so quickly. Your quick response is a sign of a great company. I would highly recommend this to anybody that can figure it out lol. Just got to make sure that to run as admin or else it won't work.

Cheers to you and thanks for being gracious in spite of my frustrated rant. :clap:

You rock :tu:

Just my 2 cents - when I was using Nebula regularly, I used NebulaMan and Nebula Setups exclusively once I had a sound / setup I was happy with. Used them to bounce my tracks, as nebula was rather CPU intensive (how I was using it - with a console and Tape Sim and booster on every track and on the master)..

Nebula man was ideal for this, and if you are into Nebula, the Zabukowski software is the way to go.

In the end, I stopped regular use of Nebula - I mean, good sound, but it was introducing latency into my work that I couldn't fix or address, and would mess up timing for any future instrument recordings, particularly midi drums. Nebula was fine for me just using it at the final mixing stage, but I typically like to try and get a rough mix as I go (for better vibe as I record more tracks).. and I find that while Nebula is good, I can get similar results just with my other Vst's.

But if you are going the Nebula route, get the Zabukowski software. It is indispensable for working with Nebula IMO.

Thanks for the input man.

Thanks for your support !!!

Just wanted you to know, that Nebula Setups 2.5 dev 3 has been just released.

The BIG new feature is creating Audio Units x64 based setups.

http://www.zabukowski.com/software

Cheers,
Franci

Return to “Effects”