FR to mark EVERY April Fools joke thread once 1st April is over

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really hate that day. I don't know what's so funny about that. I opened my web browser half an hour ago and was already thrown at with 4 obvious "jokes" that weren't even funny (well - except for Recording.de reporting about a GEMA plugin - considering what has been going on with them and YouTube in recent months).

The thing is... these thread will be in the backlogs even way past 1st April.
So what will happen, is that people will come on KVR, read something (and may it only be the title) and then think "shit - is this for real?!" and then start on a hate fest. For example - in hosts the "Reaper 5" announcement.

I'd like to see a mod or admin taking care of the "prank threads" - tagging them as "April Fools" once 1st April is over to not ruin the fun for those that are the pranksters. In the meantime - I'll log off from the internet again.

Thanks for sorting this out and reduce the frustration for those that are not into pranks.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I'll do it (after midnight my time, I guess).

I haven't started looking, but I know about the Reaper one and the Alchemy 2 one.

You (anyone) can post links to the threads here, or use the report button, or PM me.
No longer a moderator.

technically speaking, the jokes or pranks are only supposed to be played until noon on april 1st

D.H. Miltz wrote:I'll do it (after midnight my time, I guess).
Thanks.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

A party has never been pooped such as this.
Thread wrote: EVERY
lol
ImageImageImageImage

Found (and edited titles of) four threads. If there's more fun to kill, let me know. I'll check back later.
No longer a moderator.

Yeah nobody this year got me with anything. Everything was so obvious. Except maybe the one about how every day the human race spins on mostly oblivious to the fact that we are nothing but energy cattle to some pernicious and powerful beings. But that isn't exclusive to April 1.

I missed out on the Reaper april fools joke, what was it?

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks God I haven't seen that, I would have given me a heart attack...

yeah the Reaper one would have got me if they'd said something like "Reaper to go subscription-based" or so on.

Guess we've all been around and it isn't our first rodeo.

Return to “Site Stuff”