Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audientronic wrote:Question for Uncle E:

Will jrrshop be covering the project sam sale on animator and orchestrator?
Yes, thank you for checking. They're on sale now for $149 each or $279 for the pack with an extra discount in cart:

jrrshop.com/projectsam

Uncle E wrote:Waves April Specials now available, including:

Gold $349
Silver $199
OneKnob Series, Eddie Kramer Signature Collection, and V-Series $149 each
Vocal Rider and CLA-76 $99 each
Bass Rider, GTR3, C4, and UM225/UM226 $69 each

jrrshop.com/waves
The Waves EMI TG12345??

pekadan wrote:The Waves EMI TG12345??
Yes, that, too. I just haven't had time to put it up yet. ;)

Uncle E wrote:
Put it up and beat the competition! :wink:

Aiynzahev wrote:Hello guys and girls!

I'm running a 30% sale at http://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com

Soundbanks for Serum, Massive, Zebra2, Sylenth1, Diva and loads others

Just add what you want to the cart and type in: SPRING2015 at the checkout to get your discount!

All the best!

Sami
Damn! I bought the Euphoric Trance Bundle on producerloops yesterday :D
Now I really wanted the complete Colours Bundle for Sylenth1! by Aiyn Zahev for quite some time... 3 sets... 292 presets from the Master... for $45
Decisions....
Should I go for it?

Hans25 wrote:Zero G - 24 hours to use 50 coupon, as many times as you like...

Enter Code: FIFTYOFF
http://www.zero-g.co.uk/store/

The coupon code will only discount products that are priced over $70.
ANY PRODUCTS IN YOUR CART THAT ARE PRICED BELOW $70 WILL NOT BE DISCOUNTED but can be included in your order.]
So then I get why many of the products like Warp_Static and Extreme Environments that are usually priced $79,99 have been reduced to $69,99

Because then you wont get any rebate on 'em.

I really hope the products that are reduced to $69,99 will stay at that price, and not jump up again when the $50 voucher has expired.

If they do it really feels like price tampering...

Uncle E wrote:Playground Sessions Quincy Jones piano teaching method on sale for $109 with an extra discount in cart
Has anyone some experience with this?

Is it any good?

sure to get some backs up again but...

http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/spring-clearance/

sample logic cinematic guitars one and two...$99.00 each

Newbie here - why get backs up?

Michaelparkinson wrote:sure to get some backs up again but...

Musician's Friend sold several discounted Sample Logic licenses, and for a while, Sample Logic wouldn't honor the serials. It turned into a whole big mess, although I think that everything finally settled out okay (many days later).

I still think Sample Logic believes those serials were used by someone in the supply chain and then sold again (or something like that).

pekadan wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Put it up and beat the competition! :wink:
+1

jsp1979 wrote:
Michaelparkinson wrote:sure to get some backs up again but...

Musician's Friend sold several discounted Sample Logic licenses, and for a while, Sample Logic wouldn't honor the serials. It turned into a whole big mess, although I think that everything finally settled out okay (many days later).

I still think Sample Logic believes those serials were used by someone in the supply chain and then sold again (or something like that).
I had no problems with those at Sweetwater. Great deal.

Nm
Last edited by audientronic on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

VitaminD wrote:
Fleer wrote:Don't think they worry, over at Waldorf.
I just bought the upgrade to the full Waldorf Edition 2 and they didn't ask for the serial of my LE, which wasn't even installed yet. Got the full WE2 version working instantly with the new serial they sent me.

Well I asked their customer support just in case.. since no one is willing to share where it came from.. hoping they give the green light. Looks like a fun set of instruments! Will post back when they respond with their answer.
4 days no response.. so I decided to give them a go since their customer service is rather quiet.. a bit of a disappointment. I must say sadly as are these plugins.. very very buggy. To the point I'm uninstalling. Bummer!

VitaminD wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
Fleer wrote:Don't think they worry, over at Waldorf.
I just bought the upgrade to the full Waldorf Edition 2 and they didn't ask for the serial of my LE, which wasn't even installed yet. Got the full WE2 version working instantly with the new serial they sent me.

Well I asked their customer support just in case.. since no one is willing to share where it came from.. hoping they give the green light. Looks like a fun set of instruments! Will post back when they respond with their answer.
4 days no response.. so I decided to give them a go since their customer service is rather quiet.. a bit of a disappointment. I must say sadly as are these plugins.. very very buggy. To the point I'm uninstalling. Bummer!
Hi VitaminD

I had a very different experience. I used the same code and got the free LE. Then I upgraded to the full WE2. I had a problem with registration on their site, and I heard back from them in about 2 days with a fast resolution. I have also not had any bugginess with the plugins. I compose a lot of retro 80's synth music and this suite is right up my alley. I have had multiple instances running in FL Studio with other soft synths with no problems.

What kind of stuff are you experiencing? Try writing them again. They may have gotten swamped with all of the coupon codes & purchases. :)

Numanoid wrote:Arturia is launching the "new" V Collection Classics, and run deals on crossgrade/upgrades, both for that and the full V Collection 4

"As an arturia customer owning a registered product, you are entitled to a very special price on either the V Collection Classics or the V Collection 4."

What prices are you guys seeing when you log in to your accounts?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”