So what's the last plugin you installed?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reFuse Lowender (demo)
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Amazing Noises - Dub Filter

VPS Scope.

Not effects, but instruments. Sampletank free, Best Service libs, free Native Instruments, Tone2 Firebird, U-he free ones cant remember the names, sorry Urs, they're the cleanest ones I've got(nice).
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

PSP's Lotary

Fxpansion Strobe 2

AlterBoy
P&M Chainer
Omnisphere

And updates to Sampletank 3 and Orange Tree's EAG

Been a busy week.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

mike the mental wrote:what a pointless thread

obviously just spamming the link in his sig
If you hadn't pointed this out, I wouldn't have followed his link. I'm glad I did. Some great stuff this guy produces. The mixes are solid and the music is as tight as it gets.

Not a bum link in his entire roster. Not sure what you'd call the genre, but very well done.
Really makes me rethink how I mix/master my own stuff. Check it out.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Last big effect was 2Caudio Kaleidoscope with expansion Architecure 2010 64bit, last smaller effect PSP L' otary

Last sound material, was from Patchpools Iris subscription set 56.

Analysis tool iZotope Insight

Sample library UVI CS-M
Last edited by TwoToneshuzz on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

altar boy
thesys

Last FX plugin must have been 2CAudio Kaleidoscope, two pictures are scanned in user set speeds and along with choices for tuning they're transformed into rules for input and output volume of two sets of up to 512 resonators. CPU intensive but runs on my ancient laptop, rendering is recommended. Hard to explain what it does, even for many who's used it and can hardly explain to themselves what it actually does (and yet remain intrigued), but at least I tried... :P

At $249.95 many will probably consider it quite expensive for an FX plugin, and if you fall in love you may want to feed it pretty pictures and get some exotic picture editing/filtering/generating software (I'd recommend something with seamless tiling) and later perhaps a more sofisticated sound editor if you don't have one allready as 64-bit 2048 samples long waveforms can be used as tuning rules...

masterhiggins wrote:Fxpansion Strobe 2
I'm going to install that right after this Alchemy 2 installation finishes.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Slate Digital Virtual HDMI cable brands emulator.

It's superb you can choose different HDMI cable brands to emulate the different tones of sending audio through them.

Kaboom75 wrote:Slate Digital Virtual HDMI cable brands emulator.

It's superb you can choose different HDMI cable brands to emulate the different tones of sending audio through them.
:lol:

Return to “Effects”