Sunrizer Mac Version + Windows Version released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sunrizer Sunrizer synth

...deleted post...
Last edited by Cinebient on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't know why but it doesn't seem to show up at all in NI kore 2, doesn't even get scanned.

Am really loving the au instrument in Logic Pro X. Lots of fantastic patches included, and the controls have been easily mapped to my keyboard. I've been able to transfer banks from my iPad to the Mac, and even picked up the Albaecstacy Sunrizer pack ( 372 excellent presets for $15 US ). <- http://www.albaecstasy.ro/sunrizer-presets/

What I am having trouble with is getting notes to sustain? Has anyone cracked this nut? I'd like to get my sustain pedal 'learned'... Is there something easy that I am missing? Just can't see a way to map Midi CC# 64 (sustain) in the GUI... Anyone else?

Now then... If we can have the iPad version work as a midi controller for the desktop version, how nice would that be for workflow...

I have been waiting for this, and now it is finally here!!!!

This made my week…love this synth….but I do my tunes on my mac so the iPad version doesn't get used much other than me wishing I had it on my mac.

bought it immediately. Transported to techno heaven.

:tu: :hyper: :clap: :D :phones:

Hope the windows version is soon to be released.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just bought this and I'm quite enjoying this so far. I'm unclear how the 'Chord' button works. Is it programmable and is there any way in UI to tell what chord it's playing.

Really like the JP like interface without being a complete copy. Nice work on this!

Cinebient wrote:Just 6 instances of Sunrizer AU (+ little help of additional drums and percussions) for this track. No mastering (beside a limiter to avoid clipping) and all FX effects are Sunrizer too. Soo low on the cpu....
I love it!

https://soundcloud.com/c-a-k-a-g-e/the- ... -demo-song
what a great track :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Just 6 instances of Sunrizer AU (+ little help of additional drums and percussions) for this track. No mastering (beside a limiter to avoid clipping) and all FX effects are Sunrizer too. Soo low on the cpu....
I love it!

https://soundcloud.com/c-a-k-a-g-e/the- ... -demo-song
what a great track :tu:
Even Beep Street, the developer, agrees. Shows how powerful Sunrizer is -- a lot of music for only six instances of Sunrizer plus percussion. Windows version soon...I hope.

:clap:
바보

I really like it, sounds great and uses little cpu,
but am I imagining things..? Is there something wrong with the signal flow?
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

i am happy to continue using the ipad version, which is still 'up there'
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm looking forward to designing sounds for this plugin when it becomes a Windows VST
or when I get a Macintosh, right now I'm designing sounds for plugins on windows but
I will get a Mac when I get the money, I am excited that I can just get a Mac and use
it and that I don't need iOS version, but I want the iOS version, there was a time when
Moog's Animoog app was at V1.1 and it was free for 1 week, I got that since I have itunes
on Windows 7, now there's talk of windows 10, I still would use XP but nothings really
compatible with that system, Omnisphere and Kontakt and all FXPansion stuff only works
with Windows 7 and Mac OSX.
"Art is the fundamental language of expression, it piers into our souls and moves us, Music is Art...it surrounds us." - Joel Bisson

I am a sad puppy. I am absolutely loving the sound of this thing and no Windows version.

This is cruel and unusual punishment for we Windows users.

I need a cookie.

Is licensing for this serial only?

basically this seems to be the only professional non-Synthedit/synthmaker AU/VST Plugin
that is based off of or emulation the Roland JP-8000 and this is something worth switching
to Mac for...too bad it doesn't import JP-8000 syx/mid files that you can use real JP sounds
with this plugin, I am waiting until I have the money for a Mac and iPAD and iPhone, I also
want to build a PC because every pc for sell in this city is a duocore2 pc, not much else here.
I am using a Laptop but still, I wish there was a better way to get a Mac or good PC.
"Art is the fundamental language of expression, it piers into our souls and moves us, Music is Art...it surrounds us." - Joel Bisson

Return to “Instruments”