FL Studio 12 BETA available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

tooneba wrote:I know you are busy. But there are 4 letters you shouldn't have missed to not be frustrated. B, E, T, and A
Wow I did not know it was a beta. I'm so glad the world is filled with intelligent people like you to guide me. Had you read my post you would understand what was going on but apparently you didn't and just decided to make some stupid comment that doesn't even pertain to the situation. If you're going to make an attempt to be funny, at least do it in context. :roll:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote: do it in context. :roll:

.-.
only you are privileged to freely start a conversation in the context not follow the topic of the thread? Did you even read the title? Interesting.

I really really like the beta... it's super hard not to start projects in it. will deal with the consequences... using another daw at the moment, but definitely considering coming back..

Is there a way to have the global trigger be at C3 instead of C5?
My Groove Agent kits are loaded starting at C1(bassdrum) on up. But it triggers in FL on C3...

When I moved the root note in FL to C3, it triggered properly.

bbreakz wrote:I really really like the beta... it's super hard not to start projects in it. will deal with the consequences... using another daw at the moment, but definitely considering coming back..

Is there a way to have the global trigger be at C3 instead of C5?
My Groove Agent kits are loaded starting at C1(bassdrum) on up. But it triggers in FL on C3...

When I moved the root note in FL to C3, it triggered properly.
Save it as a preset.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”