I have problems with the specMonkey plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have got (Failure Notice) from (MAILER-DAEMON) on yahoo.
I have tried to contact the creator of the specMonkey plugins with no luck since they did not replied to my emails.

I have used their email addresses found on (home.freeuk.com/richard.bloor) and the shinyfx website.
And both of those websites are dead because they are too old on the internet.

And the only way to reach their websites is to use the archive.org website.

And the vst plugins i have problems with are:
1. specMonkey v0.1
2. specMonkyageSt v0.15

And here is the list of problems i have with them:

1. It does not report latency to my DAW FL STUDIO.

2. Holding and dragging the parameters freezes the waveform display in FL STUDIO.

3. Automating the spectral blurring parameter up and down makes the sound blurred when it gets to 0 again.
And i have to restart the song from the beginning to have this solved.

4. Pressing the stop button in the daw removes the sound output of the spectral freeze.

5. Sometimes when i playback the song the output volume flips between quieter and louder.

6. The vst plugin sounds louder than before i added it to the first vst fx slot.

And is Richard Bloor alive?
I want him to fix these bugs.

This plugin has been out of developement for years and years. I first downloaded it in 2006 and it had already been ababandoned by then. If you're dead set on using I I would recommend trying a subhost to use it. This will sometimes stop host specific bugs. Fyi this plugin works okay in both cubase 5 and cubase 8 through the use of jbridge.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

If Richard Bloor is dead.
Then i will say RIP.

I think he died after the shutdown of his websites.
Or else he should reply to my emails and fix all bugs in his plugins.

I have got (Failure Notice) from (MAILER-DAEMON) on yahoo.
I have tried to contact the creator of the specMonkey plugins with no luck since they did not replied to my emails.
I would suggest you leave your daw for at least a few hours and take some fresh air outside jerk?

How he could answer when the mail not arrive him? Are you braindead? :lol:
Last edited by murnau on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Jedinhopy wrote:If Richard Bloor is dead.
Then i will say RIP.

I think he died after the shutdown of his websites.
Or else he should reply to my emails and fix all bugs in his plugins.
You should pay him a wage to do so. I don't know what the going rate for coding is but I'm guess $50 an hour would probably get the job done. That guy owes you precisely jack shit. Find a workaround if you are dead set on using ancient plugins or shut your entitled douchebag mouth.

Or Better yet fix the code yourself.

I can't fix it because i don't have programming skills.
And you (Ah_Dziz) should really shutdown your motherf**ker mouth.

Go to the library genius.

Return to “Effects”