Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Alright, sorry I bumped it, wake me when it's released :lol:

I'm a believer now ! :hail: Thanks LawrenceF , Go back to sleep :zzz: hibidy

It's all in good fun. :hihi:

I'm sure KVR will wake you when it's time to eat. :) in the meantime, Babya Logic XL7 is right around the corner. ;)

hibidy wrote:For gods sake, can we get away from eva whatever her name is :x
We can't talk about cats all the time, hibidy :hihi:
I don't see a company that sells USB , FireWire , etc etc Audio Interfaces ditching the software
Roland did exactly that, they got rid of Cakewalk.
Now you can see in Roland product videos Logic X in the background, instead of Sonar.
wake me when it's released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYO17zfCkEY

Muziksculp wrote:
memyselfandus wrote:Any rumors on a Studio One 3? and.. rumored.. forthcoming features?

or is it too early?
Maybe 2014 :hihi:

Lolololololololololol!!! :clap:

Not even 2015!!! :D

:hihi:

crazyfiltertweaker wrote: Lolololololololololol!!! :clap:

:lol: Unless it gets viciously raped by Bitwig and has it's illegitimate baby, you're probably not gonna be happy with it anyway. :hihi:

So musikmesse is around the corner and it is comfirmed that presonus is showing up. What are the chances of them showing anything s1 3 related..? Im guessing theyre show everything BUT s1 3. But who knows..

crazyfiltertweaker wrote:
Muziksculp wrote:
memyselfandus wrote:Any rumors on a Studio One 3? and.. rumored.. forthcoming features?

or is it too early?
Maybe 2014 :hihi:

Lolololololololololol!!! :clap:

2016 ? :lol:

Copied from Facebook: Rick Naqvi, VP of Sales 2014
"I can fully understand people wondering about what is going on with Version 3. Yes, we have definitely been working on it and would have loved to release something this year, but we felt it was more important to put out a release that was really substantial while still trying to preserve the spirit and workflow of what makes StudioOne what it is. We may be rather quiet, but please know we are listening. Our goals for Version 3 will be to focus on music production enhancements, sound quality and stability.

No, I can't say a date. But I can definitely say that our team is 100% focused on taking it up a huge notch and redefining the value proposition of StudioOne. And as you know, when V3 finally ships, we will continue to put out updates that ADD FEATURES as we have done with Versions 1 and 2 - not just bug fixes. We TRULY appreciate the loyalty and support from our customers who have allowed StudioOne to rise so quickly in popularity in just a few short years. We will not let you down."
:)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

beta testing are already started, cheers

How to get in the beta team ?
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

SeeingInMidi wrote:So musikmesse is around the corner and it is comfirmed that presonus is showing up. What are the chances of them showing anything s1 3 related..? Im guessing theyre show everything BUT s1 3. But who knows..
I think chances are very high that v3 is announced at Messe. Someone on the s1 forum said a Presonus rep confirmed that, and the s1 Expert site said something like "we have a relationship with Presonus and big news soon." My belief is that it will be announced at Messe for a late Spring, early summer release.

ansolas wrote:How to get in the beta team ?
Right now they don't look for new beta testers.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

Beta testing with presonus is handled either internally or via a 3rd party agency. I do hope Studio one v3 gets announced at Messe, But im not going to get my hopes up after being 99% sure it was going to be annouced after that youtube video... (StudioLive)

TeddyMadison wrote:Beta testing with presonus is handled either internally or via a 3rd party agency. I do hope Studio one v3 gets announced at Messe, But im not going to get my hopes up after being 99% sure it was going to be annouced after that youtube video... (StudioLive)
haha yeah that video was disappointing indeed..
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
SeeingInMidi wrote:So musikmesse is around the corner and it is comfirmed that presonus is showing up. What are the chances of them showing anything s1 3 related..? Im guessing theyre show everything BUT s1 3. But who knows..
I think chances are very high that v3 is announced at Messe. Someone on the s1 forum said a Presonus rep confirmed that, and the s1 Expert site said something like "we have a relationship with Presonus and big news soon." My belief is that it will be announced at Messe for a late Spring, early summer release.
Lets just hope this isn't just another tease like how we thought they were going to show-off v3 at winter namm.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”