New Music Video - "Shadows on the Ceiling"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share my new music video, "Shadows on the Ceiling" from my upcoming second album An Unseen Sky. The album comes out on April 7th and I'm really excited to finally get it out there, and this video is the first big push I'm doing. It's so far gotten accepted into the Nevada Women's Film Festival and I'm hoping it gets into a few more fests. I have two more videos coming in the next couple months, and hoping to maybe do even a couple more.

You can check out the video on youtube at http://bit.ly/SotCMV

Let me know how you like the song and video.

Not really what I normally listen to, but I enjoyed the song and video! The mix was tight, and the mastering top notch. :tu:

Hey, thanks! Yea my main focus is film score, so combining that with weird and dark alternative influences from the 80s... It's certainly not the most main stream stuff haha, but glad you liked it! Mastered in ozone 6.

Great Video and music David. Flows beautifully and your images of your daughter (?) are beautifully put together. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thanks so much! It's actually the director's daughter, haha, but she did such a great job. :-) From what I understand, it's quite hard directing a kid haha.

Return to “Music Cafe”