Snowflakes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been away for a while from electronic music, but I thought I'd show a sign of life.

This was my submission for a winter competition on a composers website.

Soundfile

Score

Victor.
Last edited by VicDiesel on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victor not sure if it's on my end, but I couldn't hear anything on that Soundfile.
Make music :harp:

Thanks for the headsup. It seems streaming from dropbox doesn't work. I've put the file elsewhere.

Victor.

Yeah, I had to download it to get to hear it.

Somehow didn't think you would pull a John Cage on us... :hihi:

Welcome back. :hug:

Wondering if the only civilized county includes Austin? huehuehue.

Interesting stuff! I've been into this kind of stuff lately. I make so much electronic music that acoustic stuff like this has been a breather! I wonder if you've used samples? It was enjoyable definitely!

Yeah, Austin. Though I must say I was in San Antonio this past weekend and had rather a good time.

No samples. This is played multitracked by a friend of mine.

Victor.

Very nice indeed. Reminded me of Don Dorsey (Bachbusters) and music by Wendy Carlos (playing Bach on a Moog).

Good stuff Victor, I enjoyed it.
Make music :harp:

I like it ! You are in Travis county, I live in comal county.
Steve Wisnoski

I came through Comal county a few days ago: did a concert in San Antonio.

Victor.

Enjoyed this VicDiesel! Great vibrant interplay between the recorders. I like the way it builds. Well done. :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

very artful composed! I liked it how the two voices interacted with each other, good left/right Placement how the melody floated from the left flute to the right.

thumbs up :tu:

Enjoyed this. Definitely says 'snowflakes'. Nice to see you here again (even if I'm not here myself too often).
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”