New VST Synthesizer CELL

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:For the love of God, is this joke still going on? 4 years later and STILL nothing?

I can't believe I wasted all that time going through 18 pages of nothing.

Cell will be released when Robin Williams has another hit movie.

Oh wait, he's dead...never mind.

CELL is not a joke!) If you do this is a joke, we really will not be able to help. CELL will then come out ... and when it does not matter how many more will require time. If you say that we were too late, I can assure you NO! Consider that over the synthesizer works just 3 people. I am very confident in the CELL and recommend you to be patient. Sincerely SPORE team.

:D :tu: :clap:
Access Virus FAN

Anjey_Olaf wrote:
wagtunes wrote:For the love of God, is this joke still going on? 4 years later and STILL nothing?

CELL is not a joke!) If you do this is a joke, we really will not be able to help. CELL will then come out ... and when it does not matter how many more will require time. If you say that we were too late, I can assure you NO! Consider that over the synthesizer works just 3 people. I am very confident in the CELL and recommend you to be patient. Sincerely SPORE team.

It's hard to take something seriously that has been going on this long.

But whatever.

By the time it comes out, I will no longer care.

Come on... you think Anjey does this as a full time job? From what should he live in 4 years of development? It's done when it's done, and it's good that he takes the time. Noone wants to have a rushed product. And noone forces you to wait for it or buy it anyway. So, you're not interested, fair enough. There are enough other synths on the market right now.

wagtunes wrote:
Anjey_Olaf wrote:

It's hard to take something seriously that has been going on this long.

But whatever.

By the time it comes out, I will no longer care.
I understand you perfectly. Soon you will see everything. Sincerely Anjey. :wink:
Access Virus FAN

chk071 wrote:Come on... you think Anjey does this as a full time job? From what should he live in 4 years of development? It's done when it's done, and it's good that he takes the time. Noone wants to have a rushed product. And noone forces you to wait for it or buy it anyway. So, you're not interested, fair enough. There are enough other synths on the market right now.
So then how about this? Instead of constant teasers for 4 years running with nothing to show anybody but some sound demos which could have come from just about synth, you simply build it and when it's done or near done, you make an announcement. Cell will be released on (date) with beta available on (date).

Four years of THIS is totally uncalled for. If I started designing a synth today I wouldn't let the world know about it until it was no more than a month away from a beta test.

We can't even get our hands on it to do THAT. 4 years and can't even beta test it?

That isn't asking for a lot.

You need to keep the kettle running, or people will lose interest. :) I only can speak for myself, but i''m happy for another sound demo. Tbh, i did forget about this, but the sound demo reminded me of it again. Though i'm not sure if i'll be able to run it anyway when it comes out, because i'm all 64-bit now, and i don't ike bridging. Still an interesting synth, especially considering the feature, and the fact that it's supposed to sound like a Virus.

chk071 wrote:You need to keep the kettle running, or people will lose interest. :) I only can speak for myself, but i''m happy for another sound demo. Tbh, i did forget about this, but the sound demo reminded me of it again. Though i'm not sure if i'll be able to run it anyway when it comes out, because i'm all 64-bit now, and i don't ike bridging. Still an interesting synth, especially considering the feature, and the fact that it's supposed to sound like a Virus.
There is a downside and risk to, as you say, keeping the kettle running. You risk pissing off your prospective customers. They wait and they wait and they wait, have nothing to even look at, and eventually get tired of waiting. They look at you as the boy who cried wolf. They no longer believe anything you say. And that resentment lingers even after the VST is released, if it ever is, and prospects who WOULD have purchased DON'T because they're still that annoyed.

You can only keep the kettle going for so long before people start to distrust anything you say.

GUI
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Access Virus FAN

GUI -
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Access Virus FAN

GUI
7.jpg
Access Virus FAN

GUI Cell. Sincerely Anjey.
Access Virus FAN

wagtunes wrote: You can only keep the kettle going for so long before people start to distrust anything you say.
I don't think Anjey, or one of the other developers have to prove anything. They didn't promise anything, but the release of the synth at some time. If you're not interested anymore, fair enough. I'm happy to wait until it's done, i have enough other stuff to keep me busy anyway, and the quality of the final product isn't even sure anyway, so why bother about something which could be a disapointment anyway.

Thanks for the screenshots Anjey. Looking good. :tu:

chk071 wrote:
wagtunes wrote: You can only keep the kettle going for so long before people start to distrust anything you say.
I don't think Anjey, or one of the other developers have to prove anything. They didn't promise anything, but the release of the synth at some time. If you're not interested anymore, fair enough. I'm happy to wait until it's done, i have enough other stuff to keep me busy anyway, and the quality of the final product isn't even sure anyway, so why bother about something which could be a disapointment anyway.

Thanks for the screenshots Anjey. Looking good. :tu:

Thank you for your interest in the project. Sincerely Anjey. :phones:
Access Virus FAN

The GUI looks nice and clean. :)

I think I have found a typo though. I assume "Unisone Selector" is supposed to be "Unison Selector"? I have never seen the term "Unisone" being used in other synths.

Keep up the good work!
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

BlitBit wrote:The GUI looks nice and clean. :)

I think I have found a typo though. I assume "Unisone Selector" is supposed to be "Unison Selector"? I have never seen the term "Unisone" being used in other synths.

Keep up the good work!
Yes you are right. All errors in the title will be edited in the assembly. Sincerely Anjey :phones:
Access Virus FAN

Return to “Instruments”