Export Chain

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I confused myself and need some help
After reading a lot of stuff about Sample Rates an Bit Depth i understand what they mean (about Nyquist Factor and all the improvments) but i dont understand what to do actually in the practice. When i build up a track in my DAW and its finished (its all In the Box), i mix it up with EQ and Compressor an so on. I master the Master Bus as possible also with EQ,Comp, Limiter, M/S Techniqes an so on ~ and then Export the Track ... now i can change Sample Rate in the Options before i do so and the Bit Depth in the Export Section but then i have a 92khz Track with 24 Bit ... never saw anyone who Uploads such things on his Cloud. So put the Song back to the DAW in a new Projekt with One Channel etc and Export it in 44.1 16bit again ??? But isnt it the same like Export it directly in 44.1 16 bit in the first Step ....

What is the standard working chain when it comes to Mixdown -> Mastering -> Upload to the World (all ITB, just using one DAW)
I´m using Bitwig so my Sample Rate i work with is the same like in the Export. Wich quality do you use when Uploading your Tracks on Soundcloud?

Wrong forum, try the effects forum

Return to “Music Theory”