Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I highly recommend doing business with Tomgu. I just purchased Alchemy Complete from him and he organised the transfer immediately. He also reserved the product for me until I was ready to buy and has given me advice on the installation. He is completely trustworthy, and friendly. Thank you Tomas.
HPZ2 i9 32RAM, Macbook Pro M1, Studio One, FL, Ableton, Sibelius, BIAB

Bought Reason Limited from Fidelitymusic. Great seller, no problem, definitely recommended!

Purchased Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSC-2 from Ossie. Smooth transaction and great communication - thanks!
james

Bought XLN Addictive Keys Trio from cclarry. Had a great experience with cclarry. He was fast to communicate and went the extra mile to be sure the transfer happened fast.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Also, just bought Presonus Studio One Producer 2 from Sonix64. Also a great transaction. He was fast and good with communication.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Just bought FabFilter Volcano 2 / Saturn bundle from taoyoyo. Fastest transfer ever, thanks much! :)
james

smallstonefan wrote:Just bought FabFilter Volcano 2 / Saturn bundle from taoyoyo. Fastest transfer ever, thanks much! :)
Very speedy purchase too Sir... enjoy them Fabfilters and thanks for the sale :)

Bought AAS Chromaphone from rsisti, transferred very quickly, and painlessly - thank you :)

Bought d16 nepheton from thomni. Super easy transaction!

tigralaegis wrote:Bought d16 nepheton from thomni. Super easy transaction!
Buyer was ready to go, and a pleasure to work with. Only good remarks here.
:D

Bought PolyKB II player and Komplete 9 from RLSguitar and sqigls, respectively. Thanks for the smooth transactions!

smallstonefan wrote:Purchased Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSC-2 from Ossie. Smooth transaction and great communication - thanks!
Pleasant transaction with 'smallstonefan'. Fast payment and no hassles.

Ossie

Purchased Maschine expansion from ctype. Flawless transaction, big thumbs! :tu:

I bought Air Music Tech Structure from Fleer. There were issues on AIR's end, however, the seller was on top of it, a great communicator, and helped me to resolve everything perfectly in the end. I would definitely purchase from him again. Thanks! :tu:

bought Reaktor 5 from userb420.

Super fast and cool 100% recommended

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”