Dune 2
54%
Serum
46%

Total votes: 59

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dune 2 for me!!

Very hard choice. But I would go with DUNE 2 if I had to pick just one.

HcDoom wrote:Hello!

I must say, today...we are so spoiled, so many choices. Almost every new synth which is released is top quality. And I have one simple question...which synth of these two would you prefer for industrial, trance and ambient music? Both received raving reviews...and I simply cannot decide. And no money for both lol. Any help and input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
they both have demo versions, have you actually tried them?

I have both and they suit different purposes.

Dune 2 is like that beautiful girl next door that you married; completely dependable; a lady in your arms; bright, vivacious, funny, and extremely capable - she can handle the bills, prepare a delicious three course meal for two, send the kids to school, does part-time modeling, and all of this while working full time as an investment banker on Wall Street. She is beautiful, dependable, classy, and gets the job done with finesse and skill. She is the lady with the short skirt and the long jacket, touring the facility, and picking up slack when she sees it. And it's a wonder that she is even married to you - yes you, that bum with hardly a salary and not an ounce of musical talent.

Serum on the other hand is the girl that you were afraid to introduce to your parents, but proud enough to show off to your friends. Yes, it's that one with the blue hair and the nose ring. Although sometimes a reluctant partner in crime, you knew she could be coached to deliver whatever it is that you want - and what a willing and able student she is! Whatever you dish out, she can probably handle. And with aplomb and ease, and then some. Some of things you do together behind closed doors should be left to the "annals" of Greek mythology.

Schwa Olga on the other hand is, ... oops, is this a family forum? :D :hihi:
Last edited by Nightpolymath on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightpolymath wrote:
Schwa Olga on the other hand is, ...
Dirty Russian girl you can't understand, but promise lot of fun :hihi:

Fish.

Nightpolymath wrote:I have both and they suit different purposes.

Dune 2 is like that beautiful girl next door that you married; completely dependable; a lady in your arms; bright, vivacious, funny, and extremely capable - she can handle the bills, prepare a delicious three course meal for two, send the kids to school, does part-time modeling, and all of this while working full time as an investment banker on Wall Street. She is beautiful, dependable, classy, and gets the job done with finesse and skill. She is the lady with the short skirt and the long jacket, touring the facility, and picking up slack when she sees it. And it's a wonder that she is even married to you - yes you, that bum with hardly a salary and not an ounce of musical talent.

Serum on the other hand is the girl that you were afraid to introduce to your parents, but proud enough to show off to your friends. Yes, it's that one with the blue hair and the nose ring. Although sometimes a reluctant partner in crime, you knew she could be coached to deliver whatever it is that you want - and what a willing and able student she is! Whatever you dish out, she can probably handle. And with aplomb and ease, and then some. Some of things you do together behind closed doors should be left to the "annals" of Greek mythology.
I agree- well said!!! :tu:

very good!

or in other words:

ive always been partial to the bad girls myself. :wink:
ImageImageImage

Judging by the pics, Dune 2 for me!

By the pics...Serum definitely haha. :)

Great posts guys. Thx

The perfect reason to have a threesome!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Dune 2 and Sylenth. Just skip Serum ;)

chaosWyrM wrote:

very good!

or in other words:

ive always been partial to the bad girls myself. :wink:
Serums booty is out of this world

you should totally make a blog where you review synths as if they are woman. I would love to read about who omnisphere, virus ti, zebra, etc. are.

mebaru wrote:Dune 2 and Sylenth. Just skip Serum ;)
Really????

Return to “Instruments”