support forum request for Rob Chiarelli plugins request

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have sent several PM's to Ben to get a support forum for these plugins but I have had no response from him. Today I got a PM asking when there would be a support forum, people are liking these plugins and there are more coming as you can see from the link (also note these are lite versions so expect full versions in the future too).

Rob Chiarelli is a well known name n the industry with a lot to bring to the table. I am the mod of the DYI forum along with Justin, I can handle doing the mod work there while Rob's dev's will be answering questions. I think it would be very good for KvR to be associated with his plugins.

Am I missing some official channel I need to go through, I know others have got support forums but it took a while. I promise to give it all the attention I give the DIY forum which even when I take breaks from KvR as a whole I do not take a break from keeping an eye on the DIY forum.

So now I am posting this here with hopes it doesn't offend Ben and he understands. Again I think KvR and Rob Chiarelli plugins are a great match, what do you say Ben? Can we give it shot please? :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I'll own up to being the nag asking Hink whether he'd made any progress in setting up a support forum for these plugs - hoping it can happen.

ill add my support for a support forum
would be good to have somewhere to chat about the plugins :)

Same here. I'd love to see one here.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

bump...bump...bump...bump...bump...hello, check one, two, three is this thing on? Can you hear me :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I would send a reminder to Ben directly. I know the wait time can be difficult, but eventually he will respond (hope, hope). I have a feeling you've already done this, though..

Return to “Site Stuff”