~100$... good VSTsynth to buy now .

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster
https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ry-presets
http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster.aspx

Check out the demos then see if anyone else can offer something that sounds any better. When you realize that this one has it all and no other synth can touch it for diversity and it's vast library of presets at the price they offer then your choice making is over. $99 - 20%
is ONLY $79 and this synth compares to vsti costing double this. They have presets designed by the people who are known in the styles of music that you want to perform so its exactly what you are looking for and then some. I can tell you this synth is being developed on a regular basis and new banks are in development now and we probably get a lot of free sounds out of the competition that is going on this month when the contestants share the presets from their songs.

free stuff you can find a lot of trance and dance synths. my favorite freebies include Dune be, synth1, oatmeal, voyager, obxd, prodigious, mausynth, poly2106, pg8x, sq8l, nabla, deputy, ragnarok, mono/fury, minmoque luxus td, enzyme and synthmaster players, P8, Tforce alpha, M Theory, Charlatan, proteus vx, dsk, syntar, kong audio, the collection of synths in the vault from computer music is available for a $5 purchase of a magazine from zinio includes polykb player free and alchemy player free(?). Togu audio line, Uhe and Tubeohm have decent freebies.

Well, if you can get Synthmaster for $79 then it's a no brainer. It's comparable in versatility to Zebra 2 and less than half the price. Yes, for the money, it is the biggest bang for the buck out there without going modular.

of course if i can get some -20% on it, i not gonna complain.

just passed last hour watching demos...

(very good good sound)

the verdict now :

(downloaded waldorf largo demo which i'm familiar cause i got blofeld... very nice too but... nice very very !)

OKAY, i gonna test the interface, if it pass the test.... u'll know where i am.

(edit: i no care Martin Garrix use it... he probly bought the ultimate pakage just to use it like a rompler....) :hihi:
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Try ACE... In its pre-wired state it is an excellent synth without adding any additional wires. And of course you can do all sorts of cool stuff in addition to that

synthmaster is not bad... but interface.......................

i'm not convinced yet.

its 7 AM soon, i gonna sleep to think better...
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Save up $50 more and buy Zebra 2 with the dinosaur discount.
:borg:

Just visit this page and listen to the numerous audio demos in different styles ( dont forget to listen to the separate presets in isolation at the bottom of the page ), then decide if it's for you, or less. ( Nearly one hour of audio demos and dozens of examples ).

Xils-Lab Oxium is so versatile it can do vintage analog sounds, and also patches that no other other VA or analog synth can do ( due to its unique modulators/Structure ) It has 3rd gen 0df filters and a double filter architecture, and the exclusive Mask Sequencers technology. And its affordable and only protected by a serial.

If you think it might be for you, you can DL the demo version here.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

You do sound confused and confusing :) Try it again once you are sober 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:You do sound confused and confusing :) Try it again once you are sober 8)
To be fair, I don't think English is the OP's first language, which isn't helping. I also don't think he really knows what he's looking for. Either that or he's expecting an awful lot for under $100, which is going to limit his options considerably.

I do wish him luck in finding what he's looking for and if I can help, I will.

I don't know if it has to do with the language. First he says Retrologue does not have LFO's, then people tell him that is not so, and he says what he meant was that it only has 2 envelopes. That sounds twisted to me...
His comments on Sylenth are also odd...

There are so many synths under 100 bucks, he could stick to freeware until he knows what he is actually looking for :roll:

fluffy_little_something wrote:I don't know if it has to do with the language. First he says Retrologue does not have LFO's, then people tell him that is not so, and he says what he meant was that it only has 2 envelopes. That sounds twisted to me...
His comments on Sylenth are also odd...

There are so many synths under 100 bucks, he could stick to freeware until he knows what he is actually looking for :roll:
Ah, didn't catch the 2 envelopes post. Yeah, maybe he just needs to sober up a bit. :hihi:

I can't think of any normal synth with 4 envelopes, so a modular synth might indeed be better. Mux for instance, it is relatively cheap, sounds a bit like Sylenth in terms of character, and you can add as many envelopes, filters etc. as you like.

fluffy_little_something wrote:I can't think of any normal synth with 4 envelopes, so a modular synth might indeed be better. Mux for instance, it is relatively cheap, sounds a bit like Sylenth in terms of character, and you can add as many envelopes, filters etc. as you like.
I think NI Massive has 4 envelopes.

I don't know much about Massive, I found it too little intuitive to deal with.

Actually, I so have three such synths, didn't think of them earlier because I never use them.
Anyway:
- two (now) free synths which have 3 osc's, 2 filters, and 4 envelopes each: Christ Kerry's Jupitae synths;
- Blarg, which has the same specifications as the CK synths, but it is not free, but still very affordable, 20 dollars if I remember correctly.

yoshi303 wrote:do i have to cut my head and listen my knowledge and fall down while using sylenth1.

.??
No, of course not. You have to fall down only in front of the real SynthMaster!

Return to “Instruments”