Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia Mini V and Modular V from mikebosch, and he was a complete gentleman throughout. I had more than a little trouble getting payment to him (US to UK, w/o PayPal), through no fault of his (or mine for that matter), and he was patient, friendly, and resourceful. Highly recommended.

I bought WOW2 from mindbeet. The communication was fast and friendly and I got the licence very fast. Highly recommended.

I sold my Sylenth 1 EDU version to user Mr.McDowell

very smooth transaction! thx :tu:

I bought Sylenth 1 from Suloo

It was a awesome transaction and I appreciate his business!

tq wrote:As noted above, the member Outofspace did not only sell a product to somebody else despite we were in negotiations (and did so with another long time user as well) - he now also quotes my PM from negotiations here and in the market place, which is not a nice move. Furthermore, he split a package bundle and sold the items individually, which can't be right. Questions regarding this were evaded. The whole thread can be found here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6066214
I read that thread, and you were not in negotiations. You "expressed interest" but someone else said "I'll take it." Posting this here is just sour grapes.

Just bought D16's Toraverb from sim.sky and it was a great transaction. It took overnight to wait for D16 to manually process the license transfer, which is exactly what I expected due to time zone differences between the U.S. & D16's HQ in Poland.

Great communication and great seller!

DJMaytag wrote:Just bought D16's Toraverb from sim.sky and it was a great transaction. It took overnight to wait for D16 to manually process the license transfer, which is exactly what I expected due to time zone differences between the U.S. & D16's HQ in Poland.

Great communication and great seller!
likewise, DJMaytag - quick and easy transaction, very pleasant communication!

highly recommended buyer!

Sold UVI Digital Synsations to EvilDragon, fully sorted in minutes, recommended.

bought 'TB barricade' from oneshotdeal. from start-to-finish, has to be the quickest kvr deal i have been involved in

clear, and prompt communication during process. would definitely recommend this seller :tu:

The pleasure has been all mine!

dwozzle wrote:Sold UVI Digital Synsations to EvilDragon, fully sorted in minutes, recommended.
As the man said! :)

Purchased Loom from Fleer.

Fantastic seller, pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.

And *I* purchased Vacuum Pro from Fleer.

Absolutely no problem and very pleasant; I would do business with him again.

Also, no problem authorizing with AIR Music Technology.

Just made a purchase from dave dove.

Transaction went quickly and smoothly. Recommended.

Sold eos to Markoni. Absolutely easy transaction. Would highly recommend dealing with him. I would gladly do so myself again.
Last edited by hardwired on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”