Top 5 Most Beautiful Virtual Synth Interfaces

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Warmy likes! Perfectly clear and with some eyecandies too!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

and of course, the most perfect vst gui of all time:

ImageImageImage

These are incredible artworks! Genuine masterpieces!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Teksonik wrote:This personal edit of Jorgen of nBeat's excellent Vostok skin for Pentagon 1 has always been one of my favorites:

I have always used this one below (nbeat genesis skin). My favorite Pentagon skin

Play it by ear

I like these a lot

Play it by ear

1. NI Monark
2. UVI UVX-3P
3. NI Replika
4. NI Premium Tube Series
5. NI Solid Mix Series
6. NI Vintage Compressors

DJ Warmonger wrote:Are we allowed to use custom skins?

Tweeted a few hours ago...

"My Sylenth skin will be officially packaged in the 64bit update!"
- Lance Thackery

Electra 2 is pretty damn beautiful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ckam03 wrote:Electra 2 is pretty damn beautiful.
I don't know. Their GUIs are processed with their proprietary psychovisualistics that make them glow funny to me. I'd probably like most of their UIs if you could turn off the weirdly glowing bits.

Really? I like it. I couldn't stand looking at the first version but this is actually easy for me to look at. I couldn't bare to look at the first version for more than 20 minutes.

I'll give you that much. 2 looks better than X. I was joking to myself that I bet their GUI designer would put lens flares in the UI if he thought he could get away with it, and then I actually found a marketing screenshot of the GUI that does have lens flares on it. Haha!

Return to “Instruments”