"You cannot make another post so soon after your last."

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Test 2. (Yes, I re-logged before test 1.)
Ben [KVR] wrote:Mike you're so obnoxious and aggressive. Why? Just chill out man.

Everyone else, it looks like it may be a permissions cache issue because it's only supposed to affect members with less than 5 posts (so it should affect new members only). I've cleared the forum's cache. If it still does it for you could you log out and log back in please?
Ben, I'm aggressive because you suck at your JOB! You clearly need a kick in the pants (probably the front side).

Cache? Seriously? Do you know ANYTHING about Web development?

Fine... I'll jump through your stupid hoop. See you in no less than 5 minutes to tell you it's still your problem...

(Oh, right, I still have to wait 4 minutes to submit this. You should be THANKING me!)

(While I'm waiting, Neumanoid, this is the TOPIC here. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have joined this thread. Nobody summoned you here.)

(And while I'm waiting, another confirmation from Suloo. Again, Ben, I'm doing you a FAVOR by reporting this. As for why it offends me, that's my reaction to incompetent people who still can manage to feed themselves despite themselves. It can only be an evil angle you're pulling. It sure ain't quality.)

test2.

hmmm, took 5 minutes or so. logged out twice, cleared cache twice.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Wow!
AdmiralQuality wrote:Test 2. (Yes, I re-logged before test 1.)
Ben [KVR] wrote:Mike you're so obnoxious and aggressive. Why? Just chill out man.

Everyone else, it looks like it may be a permissions cache issue because it's only supposed to affect members with less than 5 posts (so it should affect new members only). I've cleared the forum's cache. If it still does it for you could you log out and log back in please?
Ben, I'm aggressive because you suck at your JOB! You clearly need a kick in the pants (probably the front side).

Fine... I'll jump through your stupid hoop. See you in no less than 5 minutes to tell you it's still your problem...

(Oh, right, I still have to wait 4 minutes to submit this. You should be THANKING me!)

(While I'm waiting, Neumanoid, this is the TOPIC here. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have joined this thread. Nobody summoned you here.)

(And while I'm waiting, another confirmation from Suloo. Again, Ben, I'm doing you a FAVOR by reporting this. As for why it offends me, that's my reaction to incompetent people who still can manage to feed themselves despite themselves. It can only be an evil angle you're pulling. It sure ain't quality.)

Ben [KVR] wrote:Wow!
AdmiralQuality wrote:Test 2. (Yes, I re-logged before test 1.)

Wow indeed, Ben. My products WORK. I also test them before releasing them to the public.

(If you need some help, I'm accepting contracts.)
Last edited by AdmiralQuality on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've set it back to 30 seconds for everyone for now because phpbb's permissions system doesn't appear to be allowing what it's suggesting it should. Tracing the permissions shows that the users reporting in this topic should be able to ignore the longer flood limit but obviously this isn't happening.

Test 3.

Test 4. (Thanking you in advance.)

:clap:

(Thank you. I genuinely appreciate it.)

Mike, I've had enough of your insults. I shall be banning you from KVR and you are not welcome to rejoin ever.

We will continue to list your products and report news releases unless you ask us not to. Preferably politely.

Ben [KVR] wrote:Mike, I've had enough of your insults. I shall be banning you from KVR and you are not welcome to rejoin ever.

We will continue to list you products and report news releases unless you ask us not to. Preferably politely.
f**k you too, you incompetent boob.

Crazy talk and get yourself banned over this small issue :/
Clearly he is a great coder but is suffering from some kind of personality disorder judging by his behaviour here (not the first time). Maybe he should try some anger management sessions or something
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

:o

Sorry to see Admiral banned, but what was eating him today, those insults are totally over the top for such a trivial issue as this

Well that escalated quickly...
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:Well that escalated quickly...
it had already escalated by his first post :shrug:

Well that would certainly put me off buying anything from him, I've seen some of his previous posts and thought he was just joking around but now I see he wasnt, a very angry young? man.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Return to “Site Stuff”