Need help asap, Reveal Sound Spire

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

Not quite sure if I'm in the right section here.

I am currently having some diffuculties with Reveal sound's Spire, and Hopefully someone knows what's going on here:

I have made a preset in Spire, the only thing is that there is a very tiny click sound happening as I press a key.
I have a melody going on starting from A3, but the click sound annoys the **** out of me... :x

I have checked the 1st envelope's attack, so that's not the case. I Don't want to change the attack of the Filters envelope, since that creates that sweeping sound, don't know if that's how you call it, but you get the picture.

I have checked every button/setting but It just wont go away. Sidechaining it with my kickto get rid of it does'nt work either.

I have added the preset as attachment.

I hope someone has got the solution I've been waiting for.

Thanks

By the way, Im working with Fl Studio here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

No not like that, But I found a solution. For some reason when I set it back to poly it's gone. Guess it has something to do with the amount of voices?

Yes, it is true for any synth. If you play with low number of voices, old note will be cut when you play a new one.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Production Techniques”