One Synth Challenge #73 special: Synthmaster (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SoundGoddess wrote:Great news! Just heard back from Bulent @KV331. He said he'll encode the bank for us and upload it to the SynthMaster site so everyone who uses the player can download it :D
:tu: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Can you toggle layers in the player?

yes

How would I load an individual preset in Synthmaster (not player)? Only can seem to find the load bank option...

Aha! Copy them here:

/Library/Application Support/KV331 Audio/SynthMaster/Presets/<directory>

Here are a few percussion presets I put together... They have some decent tweakable parameters in the macro controls, especially the kick drum. And labeled with the 'OSC #73' bank. I might make / share some more, but that should be a good start if you can get them loaded in the player.

Oh, also... kick/snare made for C 2.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Here are a couple of kicks and some assorted percussion. Everything has velocity sensitivity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I add mine too :D

6 Arps, 7 Drum Patches, 1 Imitation, 1 Sequence.

Had problems to make a snare and an open hihat. Open hihat is missing and snare sounds.....humble. I will try it today night again or do we have got enough snares and hihats now? Sorry I haven`t got the time at the moment for to check out what we already have.

Cheers
Yvonne
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

Awesome stuff folks, will add the presets and experiment with them soon.

I have created a drum rack beat thing using synthmaster with various drum presets and added a filter delay.

Created using Ableton 8.4.2 32 bit windows.

Feel free to play around with it.

Let me know if any problems or if you come up with any variations etc.

dropbox link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/grxc20wjr0vwq ... y.adg?dl=0

thanks

Here's my submission so far...I'll probably improve the drums a bit after checking out everyone's percussion presets. I am using 10 SynthMaster instances and no external FX, with Bitwig Studio as my DAW and the full version of SynthMaster:

https://soundcloud.com/soundgoddess008/ ... ynthmaster
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

Here you go guys. 10 kicks and 10 snares. I don't know who's in charge of collecting this stuff but file is attached.
OSC 73 kvr.zip

wagtunes wrote:Here you go guys. 10 kicks and 10 snares. I don't know who's in charge of collecting this stuff but file is attached.
OSC 73 kvr.zip
I'm in charge of collecting stuff...wow we're already up to 59 submissions! I'm going through all of the patches now to ensure they're formatted uniformly so everyone can find them easily in the browser...will be posting the updated consolidated file here soon.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

The patches won't be possible to use in the free player, now will it?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:The patches won't be possible to use in the free player, now will it?
From what I understand, KV is going to encode them into a bank for the free player.

Return to “Instruments”