FL Studio 12 BETA available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Yorrrrrr wrote:I love FL Studio, but..don't you guys pretend you are the only ones to engage in conversations with customers.
I was thinking about our own forums. No company can hope to scratch the surface of the general internet.

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Yorrrrrr wrote: I've seen plenty of other amazing manufacturers doing the same around here, and even better, because they actually pay attention to customers demands and requests.
But isn't it funny how the complaint is always the same? "Boohoohoo, company XY doesn't care at all about its customers. :( :( :(" You know, i think the problem rather is the attitude of the customers towards the companies, and the assumption that a developer has anticipate the customers every wish. You know, as a customer, you're one in a hundred thousand, and the good of the majority weighs more than the one of the individual. And if you don't like what you see, feel free to not stick your money into something you don't want to support. Because if people are buying, they're obviously liking. If people don't buy, they're obviously not liking.

It could all be so easy if people wouldn't rather complain all day:
Mostwest wrote:Guys if you don't like FL just choose another Daw. I wasn't happy with some lacking features and then switched daw. Now i'm happy, enjoy my production time and my songs sounds better. Never look back since then. :tu:

My issue number 1 in FLS beta:
When you open a sample in a new channel, the channel settings opens up on top of everything. This is terrible!
Please fix it and change this behavior to work like it was in FLS 11.

Cheers.

Uh... you ok man? ;)

Lemme take a completely wild guess. You want multiple time sigs in FL? :D

Yorrrrrr wrote:You guys tend to be all negative, stubborn and reject everything attitude.
You may enjoy general "Thank you for the suggestion!", "We are considering to add features suggested by every users!" comment by marketing dep. But you should aware that there are people like me who don't like to hear such marketing bullshit to wait 5 years for that feature.

Yep....FL is the EVIL one now. :lol:

Oh yeah...

Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I love FL Studio. just some humor. Scott has helped out a lot in the past on the forums. Let's get time signatures updated?

I'd like some more moves for the dancing girl first before anything frivolous like time sig changes.

Priorities, priorities....
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

It should have an animation regarded to dance step sequences.

It would be great if FL Studio could change time.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

tooneba wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:You guys tend to be all negative, stubborn and reject everything attitude.
You may enjoy general "Thank you for the suggestion!", "We are considering to add features suggested by every users!" comment by marketing dep. But you should aware that there are people like me who don't like to hear such marketing bullshit to wait 5 years for that feature.
Exactly.
We get marketing bullshit because of people like Yorrrrr... (Is your 'r' key stuck?)

What I like about Image Line is, not that they implement the features I want, or pretend to care about it, but that they're more honest about it than most others.

I like that part too. and they have a sense of humor.

:dog: I am not justifying marketing bullshit guys, I just wish IL approached customers requests with a positive attitude. That's all :roll:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”