AlgoMusic instruments are now freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks for doing this, I really enjoyed M42 back in the day.

I just want to say thank you for your efforts, and I'm so sorry you have to deal with a slimeball. I've had hours of enjoyment with these plugs, and am pleased that TC is remembered. Thanks again!

rayola1 wrote:I just want to say thank you for your efforts, and I'm so sorry you have to deal with a slimeball. I've had hours of enjoyment with these plugs, and am pleased that TC is remembered. Thanks again!
+1 :tu: :clap:
:tu: All is good

Just glad everyone is enjoying them.... :D

Will post again when there is something new ready.....

NM :party:
Last edited by trimph1 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Thank you Daniel for sharing the fruits of your own labors as well............ :tu:
Last edited by Teksonik on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What an amazing gesture, Thank you very much for this. :D

Working on a new sf2 for all of you from Paule Amca's files.... Maybe ready in a day or so....

What's happening with the TC Ambient bank?

Nothing, at the moment. I kind of have my hands full right now.....

New sf2 file up: M42-dnekm4

I will work on a new free sf2 file soon.... Just have some things to finish up first.

No, there is no free sf2 file just yet.

I have some things to take care of (new soundset, Spring Sale) - but I will get back to this as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, I have gathered a list of IP adresses that are now blacklisted from my site as well as found a way to stop download managers from raping your sites bandwidth. Just thought I would put that out there...

New sounds from Paule Amca's files coming soon.... :D

dnekm wrote:
Meanwhile, I have gathered a list of IP adresses that are now blacklisted from my site as well as found a way to stop download managers from raping your sites bandwidth. Just thought I would put that out there...
:tu:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

:) :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Instruments”