Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

Naenyn wrote:I got the update email as well, but the automated system only sent me a new auth code for Loom. I have three other AIR products, all of which have updates.. should I be expecting new auth codes for those, too? :?
Please send me your order numbers sbangs@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

mail sent... ;)

Naenyn wrote:I got the update email as well, but the automated system only sent me a new auth code for Loom. I have three other AIR products, all of which have updates.. should I be expecting new auth codes for those, too? :?
Same for me, PM'd Simon, he sent me a code to cover all the instruments I own pretty quickly. Haven't had a chance to try it, but I assume it'll work. I'm sure he'll get you squared away too.

Score another one for Simon!

He's the man!

Sorry if I woke you up, got the additional code, thanks!!

From an early post, I got the impression that the 'small' updates would also function as a 'demo'.

Well, Velvet 2.0.4 certainly doesn't work like that. It demands the full version to be installed. Mac OS 10.9.5.

So, where ARE the demos, please?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

None of my instruments load in Studio One any longer even though they're listed in S1's instrument browser.
If I rewire Reaper into S1, I can load them all no problem in Reaper.
I copied all instruments to 5 separate locations and rescanned all paths, but no success.
I believe I had this problem initially; just need to remember how I fixed it.

I went to reinstall Hybrid but only got the option to uninstall it.
Should I uninstall everything and just accept the default locations?
I loaded a project that contained all instruments but S1 shows them all as missing devices.

Wow this update is scary. I was thinking about upgrading to the suite. Not sure if I should now.

Musical Gym wrote:None of my instruments load in Studio One any longer even though they're listed in S1's instrument browser.
If I rewire Reaper into S1, I can load them all no problem in Reaper.
I copied all instruments to 5 separate locations and rescanned all paths, but no success.
I believe I had this problem initially; just need to remember how I fixed it.

I went to reinstall Hybrid but only got the option to uninstall it.
Should I uninstall everything and just accept the default locations?
I loaded a project that contained all instruments but S1 shows them all as missing devices.
The previous installers (2.0.2) don't give you the choice of choosing the folders for installing the 32bit and 64bit, while the new update gives you this option but you need to choose it manually (i.e, it doesn't guess where is your 32bit and 64bit paths for Vstplugins).

I don't have any problem with loading them in Studio one. Anyway, if you uninstall them now, they will delete everything then you need to install 2.0.2 again then the update (2.0.4). But no need to authorise again. It is no big problem with the synths, but Strike and Structure take a long time :phew:

Anyway, IMO the updates are great. The Vacuum Pro has little bit less cpu usage and Loom as well. Transfuser and Strike browsers are working great so there are tons of kits and patterns to load. So, in the end it deserve the wait and effort :)

I was hoping this would be fixed. Happens when I hit the edit button or change zone, wave, browser & database tabs in Studio One.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spitfire31 wrote:From an early post, I got the impression that the 'small' updates would also function as a 'demo'.

Well, Velvet 2.0.4 certainly doesn't work like that. It demands the full version to be installed. Mac OS 10.9.5.

So, where ARE the demos, please?

/Joachim
The "small" update functions as a demo for Loom, Hybrid and Vacuum Pro, as least.

Lee702 wrote:I was hoping this would be fixed. Happens when I hit the edit button or change zone, wave, browser & database tabs in Studio One.
If you close it and open it again, it will load fine but any change in the GUI of the plugin will result in a mess. Right? I already reported a similar problem with Transfuser and the developers have logged it in order to fix it.

It happens only with S1. Anyway, I'll report this one with structure.

EnGee wrote:
Lee702 wrote:I was hoping this would be fixed. Happens when I hit the edit button or change zone, wave, browser & database tabs in Studio One.
If you close it and open it again, it will load fine but any change in the GUI of the plugin will result in a mess. Right? I already reported a similar problem with Transfuser and the developers have logged it in order to fix it.

It happens only with S1. Anyway, I'll report this one with structure.
Yes same problem. Thanks.

I'm up and running again after updating. I did some housekeeping, location setting/confirming, restarting, etc.
What finally seemed to get the plugins to load was to delete my x64 Vstplugins.settings for Studio One and let S1 recreate the file when relaunching the application. It looked like the path to the folder where I'd originally extracted the update installers somehow may have gotten embedded into the Vstplugins.settings file. I basically knew it wasn't an uninstall/reinstall issue as the instruments loaded fine in Reaper without additional tweaking.
Edit: Had subsequent issues but seem to have almost all fixed now - going through the Vstplugins.settings file and cleaning it up, etc.
All fixed now.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

EnGee wrote:It happens only with S1. Anyway, I'll report this one with structure.
It happens in Reaper as well.

Return to “Instruments”