Apple Acquires Camel Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Alchemy Mobile Alchemy Player CamelCrusher Cameleon 5000 CamelPhat CamelPhatFree CamelSpace

Kore 2 and Alchemy is still a killer combo.

Not sure what to do with the Kore conversions for Alchemy banks since Camel went down, I have them all and have added updates to some as well.

Krakatau wrote:
c_bomb wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Small penis.....?
I used to have one but Apple bought it.
No balls ..!

:P
They let me keep them. :party:

Weird how both products with that style of morph pad went down. I remember thinking when kore was discontinued "Oh well, Alchemy still does that.."

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Weird how both products with that style of morph pad went down. I remember thinking when kore was discontinued "Oh well, Alchemy still does that.."
Yeah I was thinking that, nothing now that really works as well for morphing.

aMUSEd wrote:Not sure what to do with the Kore conversions for Alchemy banks since Camel went down, I have them all and have added updates to some as well.
I suppose you're good to go to release them as freeware (since one would still have to own Alchemy, right - those are KSD patches you have?).

Hmmm... if those are KSDs for all Alchemy libs out there, and one needs to own Alchemy for those KSDs to work (logically), then dunno what prevents you to release that now?

EvilDragon wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Not sure what to do with the Kore conversions for Alchemy banks since Camel went down, I have them all and have added updates to some as well.
I suppose you're good to go to release them as freeware (since one would still have to own Alchemy, right - those are KSD patches you have?).

Hmmm... if those are KSDs for all Alchemy libs out there, and one needs to own Alchemy for those KSDs to work (logically), then dunno what prevents you to release that now?
I've thought about just hosting them myself but it's not as simple as someone just owning Alchemy, they need that but I have no way to tell if they own the libraries or not. In most cases I suspect they would not work without the associated AAZ and sample libraries, but some that rely on the factory library samples, or that are purely synthetic, might. I need to test out if that is the case before releasing them.

aMUSEd wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

I've thought about just hosting them myself but it's not as simple as someone just owning Alchemy, they need that but I have no way to tell if they own the libraries or not. In most cases I suspect they would not work without the associated AAZ and sample libraries, but some that rely on the factory library samples, or that are purely synthetic, might. I need to test out if that is the case before releasing them.
I would prefer if you don't release any patchpool-related Kore-ksds for free, thank's.

We're just considering the Camel ones here Simon, and in any case you have the ksd versions yourself to pass on to anyone who needs them for your libraries. I'd also have to check it out with Losan anyway, who did the conversions for the bigger libraries, although I already host some of his stuff at his request.

aMUSEd wrote:We're just considering the Camel ones here Simon, and in any case you have the ksd versions yourself to pass on to anyone who needs them for your libraries. I'd also have to check it out with Losan anyway, who did the conversions for the bigger libraries, although I already host some of his stuff at his request.
I see, I have plenty of KSDs here, but no one asks for them anymore, not many KORE-activists seem to have survived.

When I save up for your Alchemy libs, Simon, I will ask for them. :P

I have Kore 2 coming this or next week over here... Scored it on eBay for 75 GBP.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:We're just considering the Camel ones here Simon, and in any case you have the ksd versions yourself to pass on to anyone who needs them for your libraries. I'd also have to check it out with Losan anyway, who did the conversions for the bigger libraries, although I already host some of his stuff at his request.
I see, I have plenty of KSDs here, but no one asks for them anymore, not many KORE-activists seem to have survived.
I guess all the ones who would have asked for them have done so long ago. Apart from EvilDragon and a few who have picked it up second hand.

EvilDragon wrote:When I save up for your Alchemy libs, Simon, I will ask for them. :P

I have Kore 2 coming this or next week over here... Scored it on eBay for 75 GBP.
Amazing, like a journey into the past :)

Indeed. It seems to be a great live host (so is Reaper, but Kore looks easier to set up), and a handy additional controller for plugins, so why not have at it... It's not like it will stop working on next version of Windows! :P

Return to “Instruments”