Dune 2.5 - Sandflower free skin (updated December 20th)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Looks great, thanks!

Thanks, I absolutely love it. Hopefully you will bring some more of your awesome skins to DUNE 2, or at least, color variations to this one.
Last edited by Yorrrrrr on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta say this is one of the best looking skins I've seen, though I'm not a fan of the dark sections. I think if you lightened the parameters (knobs and buttons) then it'd be a winner. Sure it looks striking, but the point of a skin is to make the parameters pop out, not dark or harder to see.

This looks great, but where's the skin folder on the MAC?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

OK RTFM, found it!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

A little glitch in the ARP section. It says 9-18 instead of 9-16 steps.

anyone know the latest version of dune 2?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thank you very much for this!
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

Limeflavour wrote:Hi,

I made a skin for Synapse Audio's Dune 2 synthesizer and I would like to share it for free.
You can download the skin from my blog or from the link below.

[Download skin]
[Alternative skin link]

[Preview image] [Compressor] [Reverb] [Lfo] [Mseg]

Install by extracting the file to your Dune 2 skins folder then select the skin from the menu within the plugin.

There's a zipfile included that when extracted makes the dark area in the fxpanels look like the compressor.

If you find any glitches you can report them in this thread.

Enjoy! :)
Wow, a great skin, using the colour scheme I like best (cream pastel). Look forward to try it. The Satyatunes one was already great, now I will have a hard time making an option :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

i usually hate vintage-looking skins (i like to pretend it's 2015, and my synths are all futuristic). but this is so well done...am now using it. thanx!

I'm glad some of you like and actually use this skin. :)

I made a small update that:
1 - Fixed the numbering bug in the sequencer window.
2 - Altered some of the textcolor in the center display window
3 - Altered the Voice Edit buttons, original ones are available in a zipfile in the skinfolder.

Download Sandflower 1.1 here.
[Download skin v1.1]
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Many thanks. Best quality DUNE 2 skin, by far.

Limeflavour wrote:I'm glad some of you like and actually use this skin. :)

I made a small update that:
1 - Fixed the numbering bug in the sequencer window.
2 - Altered some of the textcolor in the center display window
3 - Altered the Voice Edit buttons, original ones are available in a zipfile in the skinfolder.

Download Sandflower 1.1 here.
[Download skin v1.1]

very cool, thank u!

I am missing this skin, now DUNE 2 version 2.5 is out.

EDIT: Nevermind. Skin version 1.2 is already out. Thank you sou much Limeflavour :)

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com.co/

Return to “Instruments”