Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

I've got a feature request for Vacuum Pro. Per Part Arps rather than Global Arp. The ability to have one Part with the Arp active with the other part with no Arp or to have different time signatures or directions for each part's Arp would be cool. Per Part Effects would also be nice........ :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sbangs_air wrote:Each instrument gives you 15 days from point of activation. So you can try out each one individually as and when you have time.
Where have you hidden the demos?

Teksonik wrote:I've got a feature request for Vacuum Pro. Per Part Arps rather than Global Arp. The ability to have one Part with the Arp active with the other part with no Arp or to have different time signatures or directions for each part's Arp would be cool. Per Part Effects would also be nice........ :D
First and foremost I would like to see more parameters that are sorely missing for the arp, before anything else!

firepile wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:Each instrument gives you 15 days from point of activation. So you can try out each one individually as and when you have time.
Where have you hidden the demos?
Currently if you download the smaller products updates from the website, this is the same as the Demo.
There will be a nice demo button next to each product shortly.

Strike, Structure and Transfuser will come after the updates have pushed out for existing users as these are bandwidth hungry.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

EvilDragon wrote: First and foremost I would like to see more parameters that are sorely missing for the arp, before anything else!
First and foremost I would like to see Per Part Arps before anything else! :wink:

Actually I'd like to be able to SEE the parameters on the Arp.........very difficult to read the text.

Latch would be nice as well..........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So i see AIR Updates are up on KVR but on AM Website there is no updates for Strike, Velvet and Structure...?
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Woa ! I just installed the Hybrid 3 demo. Very nice! Now hopefully my auth code will come in before the demo expires........I'll be spending quite a bit of time with Hybrid...... :hihi:

Anyway if someone is looking for a great midi controller with tons of features I highly recommend the Akai MPK 261. It's action is very very nice, aftertouch, 16 drum pads right in the middle where they should be, great transports, knobs, sliders and a really solid build quality........and it comes with some great software bundled. MPC Essentials, Air Hybrid, Loom and Vacuum Pro (I assume they are all still included) Sonivox Twist and 88.

All in all a great deal............very happy with the MPK261. :tu:

BasariStudios wrote:So i see AIR Updates are up on KVR but on AM Website there is no updates for Strike, Velvet and Structure...?
These will be up today, emails are expected to go shortly.
If for some reason someone doesn't get the email there will be a dedicated page on the website.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Simon, any thoughts on my question regarding the resale and transfer of separate parts of AIEP?

Fleer wrote:Simon, any thoughts on my question regarding the resale and transfer of separate parts of AIEP?
2.0.4 allows this. There is a ilOk transfer $25 charge for this.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Thank You Sir!
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Updates now live, Claim your codes:

AIR
Sonivox
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Up and running :tu:

All went like warm knife in butter :clap:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Not working for me...
sbangs_air wrote:Updates now live, Claim your codes:

AIR
Sonivox

id check your spam folder, gmail sent both of my emails from air to spam. Also the one with the actual code comes from Inmusic, not air
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”