VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Annual Subscription for Kaleidoscope Kaleidoscope

Here's the most relevant part of the crashlog FWIW

Code: Select all

Process:               Live [83307]
Path:                  /Applications/Ableton Live 9 Suite 32.app/Contents/MacOS/Live
Identifier:            com.ableton.live
Version:               9.1.7 [2014-12-12_411c6f8237] (9.1.7 [2014-12-12_411c6f8237])
Code Type:             X86 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Live [83307]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-03-02 10:30:20.127 +0100
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C109)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        468B8EDC-7F7F-0C73-E34E-53EDC90EAB67

Sleep/Wake UUID:       37EA7EC4-5451-43EF-BF63-DDA1F03044AC

Time Awake Since Boot: 330000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       1600 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x000000000000001c

VM Regions Near 0x1c:
--> 
    __TEXT                 0000000000001000-0000000002a83000 [ 42.5M] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Ableton Live 9 Suite 32.app/Contents/MacOS/Live

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   com.2caudio.kaleidoscope.au   	0x13416bad CAUPlugin::GetParameterList(unsigned long, unsigned long*, unsigned long&) + 29
1   com.2caudio.kaleidoscope.au   	0x1340d0d6 AUBase::DispatchGetPropertyInfo(unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned long&, unsigned char&) + 342
2   com.2caudio.kaleidoscope.au   	0x13412f18 AUBase::ComponentEntryDispatch(ComponentParameters*, AUBase*) + 200
3   com.2caudio.kaleidoscope.au   	0x13417148 ComponentEntryPoint<CAUPlugin>::Dispatch(ComponentParameters*, CAUPlugin*) + 40
4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore	0x9b00c828 CallComponent + 190
5   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore	0x9b00c87c CallComponentDispatch + 29
6   com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox	0x91ae05c6 _AT_AudioUnitGetPropertyInfo + 191

Thanks for the info. However, please email this sort of thing... let's not post crash logs here... does not make for entertaining reading for the community. Thanks.

Roger that. I'll endeavor to maintain the high level of entertainment value on this thread!

Stating an issus is fine if you think others can benefit or help... but the crash log is not likely to be of interest to anyone other than us, so just keep that part for email...

Just in case,

1.0.2 crashes logic 9 at launch

i just sent you my "crash report" with the appropriate details (my DAW profile, detailed automatic report festinated to apple, etc...) to your support mail address

Hope it'll help to fix it quickly...

I can't download the update, after clicking on the link it downloads a file named download.php but not the actual installer. This is on the latest Safari.

EDIT: and I tried 4 times resulting in 4 php-files on my disk, now I have 1 dl left and won't try again.

ya, hold on. I disabled it bc we found an issue as a couple guys reported above...

Krakatau wrote:Just in case,

1.0.2 crashes logic 9 at launch

i just sent you my "crash report" with the appropriate details (my DAW profile, detailed automatic report festinated to apple, etc...) to your support mail address

Hope it'll help to fix it quickly...
Working Ok for me in L9 on Mavericks.

Just hold on regarding 1.0.2. We noticed a few issues. We will repost it tonight sometime. Use 1.0.1 until then.

I have the same issue as Simon with the "download.php" file, which I attached in an email to you, so you could analyze it if necessary. I'll wait. Hopefully you will also reset the "number of attempts" in our accounts...

later,
John

jtenney wrote:I have the same issue as Simon with the "download.php" file, which I attached in an email to you, so you could analyze it if necessary. I'll wait. Hopefully you will also reset the "number of attempts" in our accounts...

later,
John
Andrew disabled the downloads - see above.

jackmazzotti wrote:everyone should (and I do mean everyone) should listen to the first hour of this masterpiece
https://www.mixcloud.com/YeahRadio/dann ... 7-03-2004/

Danny Howels is great and not just as a DJ either. He is behind quite a few awesome tunes :tu:

Thanks for this :D
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Audiomulch doesn't seem to like Kaleidoscope - plugin scan gives me a weird error message 'failed to find entry point'??

Here is a nice little experiment:
Two loops I played on a Hang (pentatonic percussion instrument from Switzerland) - temposynced in TM Pro mode in Kontakt 5's Beatmachine - processed in KS using a custom image which "plays" the pitches determined by the tuning file which was generated from one of the loops with Melodyne's scale detective, preserving the detune offsets in the resulting scale (as the Hang is not perfectly tuned/tempered).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKezhutVGk

Simon, I'm envious of your Hang drum and myriad other toys! Sounds great.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Effects”