Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote:
kurviak wrote:I just bought it from you (ezKeys mello) without a coupon. Any chance to get a better deal after the fact?
I can't discount that one much (yet) but I'll PM you about a free gift instead.
Thanks E, you rules!

Fleer wrote:'Cause he's a father now.
Father E, who is with us.
8)

Sorry guys, I wasn't responding before because I was busy with today's newsletter:

JRR Shop Newsletter

JerGoertz wrote:Hey Uncle E, do you know whether the Breverb ugrade to 2 applies to the AudioMIDI version of Breverb 1?
Good question, I'll check.

JerGoertz wrote:
Hey Uncle E, do you know whether the Breverb ugrade to 2 applies to the AudioMIDI version of Breverb 1?

Good question, I'll check.
+1

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:
hibidy wrote:Uncle E is the greatest, You'll be missed!
Agreed, but... Where's he going?
Good to hear he's still there, thought for a moment he was closing the shop,.. :o

And best wishes for the oncle being a father, coming from a long time happy father :wink:
HM

Uncle E wrote:JRR Shop Newsletter
Do you offer any further discounts to those who already own one of more FabFilter products?

Uncle E -

can the Vienna gift vouchers be USED at JRRShop or only at Vienna website?

DJMaytag wrote:Do you offer any further discounts to those who already own one of more FabFilter products?
You can use the "Group" coupon code for 16% off. That's the best extra discount we have for FabFilter.

MachineClaw wrote:can the Vienna gift vouchers be USED at JRRShop or only at Vienna website?
They can be used at JRR Shop.

Numanoid wrote:Fifty Zero-G titles reduced to $9.99 or less

Until Wednesday only, use discount code X66 at the Download Shop checkout to get 66% off any sample library title that would normally cost $29.99 or less.

http://www.zero-g.co.uk/store/products- ... s-c112.php
I remember Junk Percussion providing a really good sense of space. I've got that, Hardcore, Gloss, Tremor, and Freak Beats in my cart now, does anyone have any opinions of these?
Last edited by Uncle E on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:
DJMaytag wrote:Do you offer any further discounts to those who already own one of more FabFilter products?
You can use the "Group" coupon code for 16% off. That's the best extra discount we have for FabFilter.
Ah, thanks for the reply. I can get 22% off the first plugin I buy and additional deeper discounts the more I buy at once (though that locks me into a "bundle" the more I buy at once.)

Uncle E wrote:I remember Junk Percussion providing a really good sense of space. I always wanted that and am probably going to buy it now.
Analog to Digital Vol 1 & 2, and TechTrance are pretty good value for $10 too

DJMaytag wrote:Ah, thanks for the reply. I can get 22% off the first plugin I buy and additional deeper discounts the more I buy at once (though that locks me into a "bundle" the more I buy at once.)
We can give that 16% discount on FabFilter bundles. We don't have access to the custom discounts you're referring to.

Gotcha. What's the "street price" for the Pro-C and or Pro-L, and how often do they pop up for sale second hand? I saw the Pro-MB a few days ago for $100, and I wish I had $100 at the time.

FWIW, I can buy the C and L together for $262 and the C, L, & MB for $373. Just wondering if I would save much second hand versus playing the waiting game for secondhand plugins?

DJMaytag wrote:Gotcha. What's the "street price" for the Pro-C and or Pro-L, and how often do they pop up for sale second hand? I saw the Pro-MB a few days ago for $100, and I wish I had $100 at the time.

FWIW, I can buy the C and L together for $262 and the C, L, & MB for $373. Just wondering if I would save much second hand versus playing the waiting game for secondhand plugins?
If you don't already have the Q, you can get the Mastering Bundle for $419. The Q is usually one of the ones that everyone wants.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”