REFLEX+ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX free REFLEX Pro REFLEX+

What are those clicky sounds at the beginning of the effect? Can they be removed somehow?

absolute must have. really good plug.
congrats for update!

try the demo
thankyou for this
beautyfull sound
i buy it

Anyone know how the licensing works? I'm using 32-bit and 64-bit DAWS on the same machine. Can I download both versions and use both with the same license?

Yes you can... :D

BTW both installers are in the same download zip.

Thanks very much for the info. I'll pick this up tonight or tomorrow.

Got it. I see there are some presets in here. After only 1 minute with this I can see it getting some regular use here. Currently playing some RedTron_SE strings via Big Reflections.

Excellent work.

...just a short reminder: Less than two weeks until intro offer ends. :o

I guess i'm late to the Reflex party. I was sleeping on these amazing plugins. Can't believe these plugins don't get talked about on forums more. Once again a couple special plugins are in many people's blind-eye it seems. The spacey ambient type effects Reflex produces are really nice sounding. Lots of unique modulation effects and fictitious enviroments wich i love. The sound-quality is definitely high for it processes with really good resolution, a relatively clear sound that i like alot. The reflex plugins are really flexible and allow you to get really creative sounding when tweaking. These are some very special and unique additions to my arsenal. Definitely worth checking out to those who have'nt done so yet, demo's are TRULY free (no need to fill out a form and give personal info) and available.

I bought both Reflex+ and the more advanced version Reflex Pro today and am VERY satisfied. Probably did'nt need the simpler version Reflex+ but had several good reasons for buying it as well. My only gripe is that there are alot of crowded small knobs, sliders, etc on the Pro version and i have poor vision so that adds difficulty when using the Pro version. Not a show-stopper tho.

I had to choose between quite a few multi-effectors and Reflex was the winner when looking at sound-quality, flexibility, usability, copy-protection, tech and product support, and the companies customer-friendly business model. Thank you to the developer Stefan at STW-Audio for solving my purchasing problem via email yesterday making it possible for me to buy these lovely plugins. STW-Audio is a small company that's doing things the right way it seems, thus it's a pleasure to support such companies! There's a old saying "You get the Government you deserve" that also applies to other institutions for "You get the Market you deserve", that's why it's important to buy from the right companies out here or we'll create a Market full of companies with horrible business models (Draconian copy-protection, bad support and other terrible policies, etc) and same old gimmicky hyped-up boring type products many of wich of mediocre sound-quality, and we will deserve all these terrible things and the overall tyrannical Market due to the way we voted with our wallets. STW-Audio is now on my list of talented developers to keep a eye on future releases.

EDITED
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Last chance to grab the 25% discount. Intro sale ends tonight!
Here a teaser for the coming update including some enhancements and new presets.
Hope you like it...

https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/hi-sparkle ... /reflex-v2
https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/huge-panve ... /reflex-v2
https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/late-verb? ... /reflex-v2
https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/long-echov ... /reflex-v2

Those are some nice new audio demo's from Reflex+. I can't wait to try the new enhancements to a already killer plugin! I just bought Reflex+ and am VERY satisfied with it now as-is but more presets and enhansements are still welcomed. Great job on these excellent plugins! Reflex plugins are really creative multi-effectors that I seem to be growing more and more in love with as time passes. Impressive work indeed! All the best!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

With a short delay *cough* i'm happy to announce that V3 is soon to be released.
Was a tougher job to implement the new features and plugin formats than i guessed before.
But hey, at last i had success 8) . Lot of enhancements and VST3 and AAX support is waiting to appear in public.
However to take the last step i need some final testing and especially need some beta testers for Pro Tools on Mac and Windows.
So if you're bounded to Pro Tools and like to participate feel free to drop me a note. I'd be glad to send some betas out.

Cheers

If I may, how is porting Reflex Pro going?

Hi wasi,
unfortunately i had to refrain work on this the last months.
But it'll be my main focus after i got that REFLEXplus update out. I'll keep on going!

stw wrote:Hi wasi,
unfortunately i had to refrain work on this the last months.
But it'll be my main focus after i got that REFLEXplus update out. I'll keep on going!
Cool, no problem, you've done an amazing job with reflex+. One thing at a time. :D

Return to “Effects”