Random Arp/Sequencer/Phrases

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:I actually found the VSS. It can do Sampling and its own Sounds but you can drive
another VST too. Too bad i can not Demo Nora's Randomizer.
There's a demo version of Nora.
Ok sorry this goes too fast...lol, yes i got it but in Demo there is no Generator/Randomizer, it is also stated.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

BasariStudios wrote:Thanks Kurodo, what is the C+B Generator? It does look and sound Ideal.
Its the Chord and Bass generator and it seems to do the trick :)
C&B Generator: Generates chord and bass lines with the possibility of adding random motifs.

There are several VSS versions. If you like, I can look up the one I have and try to find the link for it. Problem is, you have to be logged into NI to download it.

wagtunes wrote:There are several VSS versions. If you like, I can look up the one I have and try to find the link for it. Problem is, you have to be logged into NI to download it.
I'd like to try the one you're talking about; I have NI login.

BasariStudios wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:I actually found the VSS. It can do Sampling and its own Sounds but you can drive
There's a demo version of Nora.
Ok sorry this goes too fast...lol, yes i got it but in Demo there is no Generator/Randomizer, it is also stated.
Squaredheads has a forum here now. You might request a video of the randomizer there.

Yeah when I first downloaded the Nora demo I went straight to the randomizer and noticed it was greyed out.
I understand why SquaredHeads took the decision to disable it for the demo though.

I've said it many times but imo the randomizer is worth the asking price for Nora alone.
Another thing that the demo doesn't seem to come with is the huge Phrase library although it does come with some of the phrases.

Kurodo, the C+B Generator is in Nora or its a different Plug? As far as Nora goes i might
pull the plug on it, i think its awesome from what i can see hear do e tc...
And yes, there are several VSS version, i took one from 2 weeks ago, really big interface
but that thing is awesome too.

Thanks.

I found vss2 variable steptime sequencer. Michael Lancaster has some others at NI; grabbing all of them; thanks for tip.

BasariStudios wrote:Kurodo, the C+B Generator is in Nora or its a different Plug? As far as Nora goes i might
pull the plug on it, i think its awesome from what i can see hear do e tc...
And yes, there are several VSS version, i took one from 2 weeks ago, really big interface
but that thing is awesome too.

Thanks.
The C+B generator, 303 generator and Mutator all come with the full version. Fully integrated. :)
I doubt very much you would ever regret purchasing Nora, it takes a while to
fully appreciate all the little extra things it can do.

Devs are very active adding new features; next version 2.3 is supposed to have some significant additional capability.

I don't know...i think i am about to pull the plug on this and is not really expensive.

Musical Gym wrote:
wagtunes wrote:There are several VSS versions. If you like, I can look up the one I have and try to find the link for it. Problem is, you have to be logged into NI to download it.
I'd like to try the one you're talking about; I have NI login.
Here's the link.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/co ... show/7749/

I see the other one you're talking about. It's a sampler. That's not the one I have. This one is a straight sequencer with more options than a stock exchange. Hands down the most flexible sequencer I've ever seen.

I got that same one, it has its own sounds too...or it can work together with your VSTs.

BasariStudios wrote:I got that same one, it has its own sounds too...or it can work together with your VSTs.
Yeah, it does have a "synth" instrument attached to the ensemble but I'm not thrilled with it so I removed it and resaved the ensemble with just the sequencer. Then I feed it into whatever VST I want to use via the VST Instruments chain using the output of VSS as the input for my sound source.

Glad I'm finally getting into Reaktor after having it all this time; really great tools/instruments/ensembles/etc., both NI and user-created

Return to “Instruments”