Ableton Push support is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Push

Hi all!

I,m in doubt to buy the push or NI maschine... (more leaning to push because i read a lot of encoder problems with maschine???? )
I saw a video of maschine with bitwig and now you can color your pads in drummachine and the pads of machine will take that color to. Does push also have this function? Because i realy like to color "code" my stuff.

codec17 wrote:Hi all!

I,m in doubt to buy the push or NI maschine... (more leaning to push because i read a lot of encoder problems with maschine???? )
I saw a video of maschine with bitwig and now you can color your pads in drummachine and the pads of machine will take that color to. Does push also have this function? Because i realy like to color "code" my stuff.
Currently, no. But I will put it on my TODO list.

moss wrote:

Wow! That would be SO nice! :tu:
So it is possible to integrate that? :o :pray:

Thnx for put it on your todo list... (even i dont got the push... :arrow: yet)

4.3 is up! Fully compatible now with Bitwig 1.1.6.

Get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html
Also see the updated Wiki documentation.

Enjoy!

Changelist:
- Drumpads now use the colors set in the drum machine.
- Pressing SELECT and a drum pad now also selects the device drum channel in the display.
- Added possibility to toggle between Devices and Parameter-Pages with Shift+DeviceIn for multi output VST plugins.
- Mute/Solo + Drumpad does mute/solo the drumpad.
- Several improvements/fixes with drum pad and layer navigation.
- On track bank change the 1st channel of the bank is selected.
- Adapted monitoring of VST direct parameters to work with 1.1.5 API.
- Removed selection of clip with same index when changing tracks because of some nasty side effects.
- Fixed lighting of right arrow for track navigation
- Fixed that all LEDS turn green after adding an Instrument via drag and drop into the arrangement view.

WOW!!!
Now i go for PUSH for sure! (ableton should give you a fee or something.. haha.)
Man thank you so much ...

many many thx, if u are looking for a new editing mode, mono-sequencing mode would be nice (same as drum mode, just with notes from the actual scale and operates only within a row)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOxwQLg ... 3d&index=5

from 6:50
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm
codec17 wrote: I saw a video of maschine with bitwig and now you can color your pads in drummachine and the pads of machine will take that color to. Does push also have this function? Because i realy like to color "code" my stuff.
Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:46 pm
moss wrote:
Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 am
moss wrote: - Drumpads now use the colors set in the drum machine.
That was quick! :o
*downloading*

I'll say it again. Though I'm out of the ableton/push/bitwig game, there are some TERRIFIC things going on here. I certainly didn't sell out because of a lack of quality ;)

People that don't bitch about every single little thing are gonna love push. It's a VERY good controller.

Push4Bitwig Tutorial - Part1 - Transport and Navigation

http://youtu.be/as8_hoiwBcM

Enjoy :-)

I could not get Push's pads to display color using 1.1.6 and the linked (new) version of Push4Bitwig... for me the Drum Pads all still show up as the light tint of yellow (with blue as the active pad and green when triggered). Is there any extra setup step I'm missing?

taoyoyo wrote:I could not get Push's pads to display color using 1.1.6 and the linked (new) version of Push4Bitwig... for me the Drum Pads all still show up as the light tint of yellow (with blue as the active pad and green when triggered). Is there any extra setup step I'm missing?
same here

I've downloaded from https://github.com/git-moss/Push4Bitwig that's working (right bottom corner the zip one)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

taoyoyo wrote:I could not get Push's pads to display color using 1.1.6 and the linked (new) version of Push4Bitwig... for me the Drum Pads all still show up as the light tint of yellow (with blue as the active pad and green when triggered). Is there any extra setup step I'm missing?
Uh, damn. I mixed up a file change from the APC script with Push. It is fixed now. Please download again.

moss wrote:
Uh, damn. I mixed up a file change from the APC script with Push. It is fixed now. Please download again.
Verified working now.
Thx :tu:

moss wrote:
No worries, all working now :)

Return to “Controller Scripting”