One Synth Challenge #73 special: Synthmaster (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voting Over!
< Listen to the tracks here >

Welcome everyone, to OSC#73, and our third OSC 'Special': :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Community Patches to get you started:
* Have patches? Post them and we'll put the link here!
* Official KVR OSC#73 Community Bank (for Synthmaster Player free and full)
* *Ongoing* OSC Community bank (Curated and consolidated by SoundGoddess) - still being updated (For Synthmaster full)

* Jasinski - Synthmaster Percussion Preview
* Jasinski - Cymbals and more
* z.prime - percussion
* ontrackp kicks
* Mojo42 - Arps, Drums, and more
* wagtunes - 10 kicks, and 10 snares
* wagtunes - 20 toms
* JKF Flashico Presets
* Jasinski - Tips on making toms
* Jasinski - Tips on creating a snare drum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOm_nq65rqI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3C_zvff2k

Prizes:
(Would you like to be a donator? Contact me via PM or go ahead and post your intended donation here! Get a cool mention on our donator wall of honor)

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster Factory

Dmitry Sches : Diversion

Abstract Cats Music : AbiTron Bank for Synthmaster (Soon to be released!)

Tritik : 1 tkDelay Plugin

Guda Audio : Euterpe XL

Wusik : 1 bundle of Wusik 4000, Wusik 7, and Wusik EVE

JRR Shop : UVI: Mello

Balance Mastering : One song of your choosing professionally mastered

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either DIVA, Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: 2 Soundsets of choice
(Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Mulperi : 1 Soundbank of Choice

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Indie Fingers bundle (Indie Fingers volumes One and Two)

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : Enchantment Of Absynth Trilogy

Bluff Munkey - 2 soundsets of choice

Solidtrax : 1 Soundset of choice

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You want some love? Just post here in this thread :)
Last edited by bjporter on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:16 am, edited 33 times in total.

OMG...I am SOOOOOO going to love this one.

FYI, there is a typo in the instructions.

2. You make an awesome track before the 1st of April using only Eclipsis and some effects *Rules Apply*

Eclipsis should be Synthmaster.

Can't wait to put this one together.

Oh, one more typo

3rd should be 73rd.

damn only entered 2 osc,

this looks like fun though

wagtunes wrote:OMG...I am SOOOOOO going to love this one.

3rd should be 73rd.
This is our 3rd OSC special, I'll make that more clear. Thanks for spotting the Eclipsis :tu:

Shouldn't this thread be made into a sticky like the other ones?

Gonna skip this one since I don't own this synth and I've only entered 1 OSC. I thought OSC was always using freeware synths or free beta's so anyone can join, so I'm a little disappointed now :neutral:

i dont own it either but it is a free player you can use with 200 sounds,come join us

There's really no fun in using presets.

yeah i kinda prefer sound design too,but i'm gonna see what i can come up with

For those of you that are new to this synth (like me) the Sadowick videos are a good addition to the manual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1IdFjUzvQ

Are other soundbanks allowed, like the Historic Giants? I love those presets, very nice work by Nori

If my work leaves me time to do something I might dip my foot in the waters. The fact we cannot use certain patches sucks I love the mellotron sounds Nori created.

I'll probably design all my own presets but which ones that came with the synth are allowed? When I bought mine last year I got a ton of extra banks for it because the price was too good to pass up and I don't remember which banks came stock with the synth. Does anybody have a list of the stock banks?

Well. This is so mean!!!! :lol:

I was so determined to skip this OSC and now that!!!!

I also do love Synthmaster :love:

But at least I wouldn`t have to make any patches here because there are already tons of it :D (I suppose the use of the pure factory presets is allowed?)
I will meditate over it. Om.
Oh God give me offtime please :pray:

I could get a cold, or break my leg so that I don`t have to go to work..........hm :lol:
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

wagtunes wrote:I'll probably design all my own presets but which ones that came with the synth are allowed? When I bought mine last year I got a ton of extra banks for it because the price was too good to pass up and I don't remember which banks came stock with the synth. Does anybody have a list of the stock banks?
Only one Synthmaster bank is full of samples, and that is the Nori Ubukata Art Rock Basics. If the bank file is like a megabyte, it's probably all synth patches. If it's a few megabytes or larger, it might have a SFZ/sample snuck in there somewhere, so use your best judgement.

Return to “Instruments”