One Synth Challenge #72: Eclipsis by VSTZONE (Richard Semper Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eclipsis

z.prime wrote:.. hide your husbands!
:dog: How could I forget ... er :tu:

Hide your pets too please people! Thank you

listening from the sidelines this month,had awful trouble reopeing projects with Eclipsis,just gave up in the end

good luck guys

... and the same AC/DC sing: "Lock up your daughter, lock up your wife, lock up your back door and vote for your life!" :hihi:

And of course, if you're driving this weekend, why not listen to all the tracks in high quality:
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-72-eclipsis

Is it normal that I see my own track on the right side of the voting screen?

Yep, just drop it in the 1 spot. I think it automatically gets counted 0 or 1 anyway, though.

Reefius wrote:Is it normal that I see my own track on the right side of the voting screen?
Yes, just give yourself a 1. It's what it's going to be scored as anyway.

Ok, thanks ;)

O.k., first with challenge song, first with voting (maybe), last at least :D

Sorry again, but I am in a one week advanced education (not music too my grief...) far away from home and next days will be very hard for me I fear (as only non informatic between a bunch of studied informatics or software programmers...). WLAN in the Hotel that I will stay in for the week just dont work at all, kicks me out evry few minutes....So I just did it before I get a nervous breakdown :x in the rest of the week.

I am really sorry to have missed so much of the fun in here in this challenge, but I threaten you I will be back someday and then be last with my song, never stop posting for all the time and win.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really have loved to be part of it at least, so many great ideas and songs, so much kindness round here, love to you all

:hug:

Oh my, why is it all so complicated?
- Where exactly do I have to vote? (which page? Thread?)
- And how? What means: "by dragging them over"?

I understood that I have to give a value of 1 until 5, my own maximum 1 point. That I have to vote because otherwise I will be getting disqualified and that I can do this until March the 15th. But I can`t see any voting polls or other rating options (???).
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
all things go right as of their will.
Daodejing verse 37

you need to go here and register

https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/

tatanka wrote:... week just dont work at all, kicks me out evry few minutes....So I just did it before I get a nervous breakdown :x in the rest of the week.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Richard: OM :)
tatanka wrote: love to you all

:hug:
Love back :hug:

Shall I vote for you? :lol:

You have got time until March the 15th, if I understood all right. Think of Chen and relax :wink:
As I remember well you said that you will be back in one week and so there should be still enough time for voting.
Simplicity without a name, is free from all external aim. With no desire, at rest and still,
Daodejing verse 37

ere2learn wrote:you need to go here and register

Ah. Thanks a lot, I understand now what is meant with "dragging them over" :) I will take my time there are some very hard decisions to make *ugh*. I hate voting :(
Daodejing verse 37

Mojo42 wrote:

Ah. Thanks a lot, I understand now what is meant with "dragging them over" :) I will take my time there are some very hard decisions to make *ugh*. I hate voting :(
Yup it's tough, but we have fewer this month so easier on the time :phew:

Another thing, your votes are saved so you can log in again at any time and keep voting. The link to the soundcloud page is on the right of each track and will open a new tab.

bjporter wrote:
Mojo42 wrote:

Yup it's tough, but we have fewer this month so easier on the time :phew:
Pffffffffffffffff not really :lol: I listen all entries right in the moment..........that`s a pure nightmare, because I almost love them all *cry*. Can I simply give 5 Points to all? :lol:
I`m afraid then I will get also disqualified right? Okay I will try to make few differences at least. I hope that is enough.
bjporter wrote: Another thing, your votes are saved so you can log in again at any time and keep voting. The link to the soundcloud page is on the right of each track and will open a new tab.
Thanks for the info. That`s good, then I can recover in between :lol:
Daodejing verse 37

Return to “Instruments”