Camel Audio ceasing sales? [Update: CA acquired by Apple]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Ben H wrote:I wish that Apple had bought IKM instead, because there's a company I really don't care about.
Its a company even apple doesnt care about...

Kriminal wrote:
Ben H wrote:I wish that Apple had bought IKM instead, because there's a company I really don't care about.
what has to be demonstrate.. !

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: (how cruel i am !!!!)

SHAFTED !!!

Well Ben you FAKE zen practising short arsed bold twat , cheers for taking my money for all these years and even up to Christmas giving us Pc users false hope of A2 . Just goes to show you have been ballshitting your Zen approach and company ethics .

BEN YOUR NOTHING BUT AN UNDERHANDED FAKE !
You start at A finish at B and everything else in-between is what you make it .......... that's life and music

filtafreq wrote:SHAFTED !!!

Well Ben you FAKE zen practising short arsed bold twat , cheers for taking my money for all these years and even up to Christmas giving us Pc users false hope of A2 . Just goes to show you have been ballshitting your Zen approach and company ethics .

BEN YOUR NOTHING BUT AN UNDERHANDED FAKE !
Tell us how you feel...

Kalamata Kid wrote:
tonkatodd wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Apple is thinking look at 330 posts for the post mortem Alchemy. Most are PC people that love Alchemy so much that they will convert to the MAC fanclub.
Perhaps start a poll to see who will sell their PC and get a Mac.
That would be a terrible idea. Apple have greatly reduced their manufacturing standards compared to the good old Steve Job's days. Poor low quality solder, Flimsy messy mainboards etc(especially compared to their old models). 2011 was the last great run of high quality Mac manufacturing, Now they are built way way cheaper and to break after a couple of years but they cost more. I switched to Mac from PC when Logic moved over to them and the laptops and G5 were manufacturing achievements and Apple really cared about their reputation and the products they made but now even the unibody is lower quality.
Having been in manufacturing for over a decade I can say they are very very low quality compared to (gasp) Asus motherboards etc and Apple are treating their "Pro" community like dumb rich apes eager to just drop huge amounts of cash for a brand.....Of course they do with out even thinking about it. I went back to PC and built a pc at under half the price of a Mac Pro and the components are of a much higher standard to any thing Apple churns out and way more powerful.
Ok perhaps as per Albert.VST above, Apple is not thinking.

tonkatodd,

So apple may be wrong about how many converts there will be to Mac computers chasing Alchemy 2. I believe the number to be low but that is is why I propose a Poll.

I was not aware of the declining quality of Apple products. Sell my Apple stock?

In a similar note: Judging by CA conduct the ties to a PC version of Alchemy have been severed and will only be repaired when Logic becomes PC compatible.
I should clarify that I was meaning a terrible idea to switch over to Mac for Alchemy if it get's reborn as an Osx only Instrument or a logic only instrument, Not a terrible idea for you to hold a poll. I can see how that came across.

laggy wrote:
tonkatodd wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Apple is thinking look at 330 posts for the post mortem Alchemy. Most are PC people that love Alchemy so much that they will convert to the MAC fanclub.
That would be a terrible idea. Apple have greatly reduced their manufacturing standards compared to the good old Steve Job's days. Poor low quality solder, Flimsy messy mainboards etc(especially compared to their old models). 2011 was the last great run of high quality Mac manufacturing, Now they are built way way cheaper and to break after a couple of years but they cost more. I switched to Mac from PC when Logic moved over to them and the laptops and G5 were manufacturing achievements and Apple really cared about their reputation and the products they made but now even the unibody is lower quality.
Having been in manufacturing for over a decade I can say they are very very low quality compared to (gasp) Asus motherboards etc and Apple are treating their "Pro" community like dumb rich apes eager to just drop huge amounts of cash for a brand.....Of course they do with out even thinking about it. I went back to PC and built a pc at under half the price of a Mac Pro and the components are of a much higher standard to any thing Apple churns out and way more powerful.
Actually, this is not true. Despite the fact that you have ten years in manufacturing.
Well I have compared the build quality and standards of the older models compared to the newer ones and I'm not the only one. I speak not only from personal knowledge in the matter but also from observation.

Kriminal wrote:
:hihi:

tonkatodd wrote:
Lead free solder was part of the Jobs era and part of EPA guidelines (?) on environmentally safe electronics. Yes, it sucks and it should be undone because lead free solder is crap for strong temperature variations over time.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

filtafreq wrote:...ballshitting
verb

1.the act of shitting balls.

:lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

So, will Apple patent Fourier's theory?

Cochrane wrote:So, will Apple patent Fourier's theory?
Your beef should be with the patent system, not Apple in specific.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Examigan wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
:hihi:
But why? But why? But why?

We would not be seeing all kinds of "IKM is of the EVILZZZ!!!" threads. :help:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Jace-BeOS wrote:
Cochrane wrote:So, will Apple patent Fourier's theory?
Your beef should be with the patent system, not Apple in specific.
Yep. And Apple may just do that as well. For Apple is of the EVIL!!!! :o :scared: :help:
Barry

300+ pages of random, asinine speculation for nothing. Lol. KVR, you kill me! :roll: :ud: :hihi: :P
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:300+ pages of random, asinine speculation for nothing. Lol. KVR, you kill me! :roll: :ud: :hihi: :P
:hihi: :hihi: :lol:
Barry

Return to “Instruments”