*** Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry - NEW VERSION RELEASED from Orange Tree Samples!! ***

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

“This is it! Finally a guitar I can play that doesn't hurt my fingers. Seriously this is the best Guitar sample set I've ever come across- Just bought it and I'm BLOWN AWAY” - James Venable (Zack and Miri, Clerks II, Scary Movie 3/4, Samurai Jack)

We’re proud to announce the release of the new version of Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry. This latest version upgrades the library to the new Evolution guitar engine premiered by our recently-released Evolution Electric Guitar - Stratosphere sample library for KONTAKT. The new version is completely FREE for existing owners of the library. If that’s you, be sure to check your email to download the new version.

The update features tons of new features and improvements:

For example, Strawberry has an intuitive, powerful strumming pattern editor. We felt it was important to make something that represents strumming better than the traditionally-used step sequencer approach, so we came up with a more powerful system that’s fast and easy to use. It gives you control over which strings get strummed, the direction of the strum, and the speed of the strum. Plus, you can use many articulations within a single strum pattern, and even incorporate special effects like string slaps as part of the pattern.

Next, all the factory presets are available directly inside Strawberry’s interface, meaning that you can see the preset name at all times as well as use convenient arrow buttons to scroll through the included collection of factory guitar tones and strumming patterns. We converted many of the fan favorites from the previous version as well as adding lots of new clean, crunchy, and distorted preset options.

Finally, Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of over $8,000 of modeled guitar pedals. In fact, in the time between releasing Evolution Electric Guitar - Stratosphere, we’ve added several new reverb pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement. All together, you have a comprehensive guitar effects suite at your fingertips without external guitar effect processors necessary to get amazing-sounding tones.

But don’t just take our word for it, let your ears decide.

Audio Demos:
Demo #1: Deimos
Demo #2: Reja Vu
Demo #3: Scarlet Queen
Demo #4: Slithery Tattoo

Key features:
  • Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
  • Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
  • Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth/speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
  • Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
  • Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
Sampling specifications:
  • Over 3,500 samples, recorded in 24-bit, 48khz.
  • Articulations such as sustains, half palm mutes, full palm mutes, mutes, squeals, tapping, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more.
  • MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
  • Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
  • Modeled pickup selection for bridge, bridge + neck, and neck pickups.
Pricing:
The update is completely free for owners of Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry. However, if you don’t own the library, it’s available at a 25% OFF re-introductory discount. This time-limited discount lasts until March 14th, 2015, so don’t miss out!

Format:
Due to the extensive scripting, this sample library is available in KONTAKT 4 / 5 format only. The sample library requires the full retail version of KONTAKT 4 / 5, so it is not compatible with the free KONTAKT Player.

Downloads:
User's Guide (PDF)

Visit the product page here: Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry sample library for KONTAKT

Or you can click here to order Evolution Electric Guitar - Strawberry directly
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Cool! I'll look forward to that e-mail. :)

Yeah, thanks for the commitment to your customers, Greg! Looking forward to playing with the update...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

The email was sent at the time of this thread's posting--if you haven't received the update email and it isn't in your spam folder either, just send me a message and I'll sort it out.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

:tu:

Just for info, the download file size is ~62MB and contains new .nki, .nkr, nkc files and the revised User Guide PDF.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yup--a lot of convolution files for all the amps, mic positions, reverb pedals, etc. I should also mention that there's a new demo song using this updated version--the MIDI file and patches for it are located in the "Demo Songs" folder.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Oops, I missed that folder :oops:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

What is the name of the new tune?

"Deimos" -- you can listen to it here:

Demo #1: Deimos

All the effects use EEG Strawberry's new internal effects, too, so no external guitar effects plugins were used in the demo. All the patches are included along with the MIDI file.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Thanks for the free update.

Spent some time noodling with the update this weekend.....wow. With the new engine, brilliant new GUI, much improved on the fly preset switching, and a load of great new presets, I think you've outdone yourself on this one. I actually think you are being too generous to give the update away -- the overhaul is that significant. What an outstanding library.

Is a similar upgrade in store for EAG?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Thanks for wonderful the update!
i want to ask same Q.
do you planning same for EAG Steel Strings too?
would be great!

Warm Regards
Yıldırım.

Yes, all OTS guitars will be updated to the same engine.

:tu: thanks!

Wow! New engines for all OTS guitars. I already love these products (the slide guitar is truly innovative), but with the new upgrade, these are looking to be, perhaps, the best money I've ever spent in my studio.

Thank you Orange Tree!

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”