Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought ACE from tech44 very smooth and quick transaction!

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

Sold v-collection 3 to simpic. Great comunication. Highly recommended!

Sold Tremor to tigralaegis. very smooth and quick transaction! highly recommended!

Transaction with lshaker couldn't have been easier. Thanks!

Bought Reaktor from Infinite5ths. Good transaction all around. I would definitely recommend this seller.

I bought fabfilter mb from skip dog on a the flash kine fast transaction. Recommended seller. Thank you

Sold Fabfilter Creative bundle to tucker22. Really quick and easy transaction. Would buy from or sell to tucker22 again.

Bought an upgrade to Cubase 8 from childern. Yay! This guy is great to deal with! Very helpful and friendly! (Even more helpful than I would have expected, in my case). Thanks a lot childern! :tu:

Bought Strummed Acoustic from julioelgenio. Really great to deal with, fast response and great follow-up. Perfect transaction. Thank you!

Sold Massive to dune_rave - perfect transaction, excellent buyer - highly recommended

purchased ozone 6 from mikebenson - great communication and super fast transaction. highly recommend him as a seller :tu:

Bought Spire from TrekStar - everything went very smoothly and quickly - reliable seller

Just bought EZkeys from baldaur. Three thumbs up for superfast communication and transaction. Highly recommended!

:tu:

force_redo wrote:Just bought EZkeys from baldaur. Three thumbs up for superfast communication and transaction. Highly recommended!

:tu:
Great buyer ! Do not hesitate to deal with force_redo - Highly recommended

Thanks again

bought SERUM (YEEHAAAAW!!! im a vst whore!) from Karten !!!!!

+++++++++++++++++

i cannot thank you enough, so smooth, so great! instead of the scammer last week!!!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”