Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Nice news :)

These are great news, especialy about global pitch modulation and the browser. Very excited. Cant wait for new features. :)
Besides that it would be a good idea to add Oscillator Fine Pitch as target in modulation :)
And futhermore, just a thought, MSEGS instead of usual envelopes might add even morepower? :)

I cant get the feeling that modulation and pitch bend wheels visualy are too "fat/wide", am i the only one ? :)

EDIT:

i did noticed a preset saving bug, it doesnt add the file extention when saving the preset, you have to add .spf manualy at the end if you want later to open.

Using Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium

Spire just gets better all the time.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

150%, 200% Scale modes

THANK YOU! Looking forward to this very much!! Great update.
-- Blake Casimir : Check out my recently updated Bandcamp for melodic space techno!
http://blakecasimir.bandcamp.com
http://www.blakecasimir.co.uk

Five Extra Mod Knobs (Macroses)
I can only see 4?

Guess the ModW is the 5.

Yeah but that wouldn't be 'extra'. I guess he squeezed another one in on the gui. tbh 5 isn't optimal, most controllers work in 8's so 4 or 8 would be my preference.

aMUSEd wrote:Yeah but that wouldn't be 'extra'. I guess he squeezed another one in on the gui. tbh 5 isn't optimal, most controllers work in 8's so 4 or 8 would be my preference.
Word

I really like that there'll be macros. Always wished to be able to change the detune for all oscillators at the same time (if that's possible with them of course).

Yorrrrrr wrote:Nice. I might give Spire a second chance once 1.1 is out.
Same here, I really dig it and it just feels right, had a blast making patches with it, just love on board distortion, but CPU hit was big boomer and till now things stayed the same, but good news :tu:

:hyper:
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

What about global tuning and loading tun or scl files!??

Looking forward to this update. The plans for the future look good too.

Anyway I just bought Spire, I think it has great potential as a pad / atmos and complex sound design synth, in fact what really sold me on it was the pad patch 'Forester' which is one of the loveliest pads I've heard. Are there any sound sets that explore that aspect? Most seem more aimed at EDM but I think, as with Massive, that isn't doing it any favours and tends towards the lowest common denominator instead of really stretching it. I'll probably end up making my own.

Return to “Instruments”