FAW Circle 2 is coming soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Circle's a good little synth, love the UI... but no ability to assign aftertouch makes it unusable to me. Did they fix it for v2?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

No AT unfortunately...

Anybody who owns Circle 1 and want to hang on to it.

Be careful when you install, as Circle 2 overwrote my Circle 1 dll file

Or microtuning

actually it's hard enough to assign MW let alone AT etc.

Has 2 been released yet? I don't see anything official on the sight.

Cheers!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Some people have gotten beta emails. Looks like they finished their small group beta testing and have opened it up to a larger group

Question for others who have tried, can you activate it? Or are you stuck in demo mode? I have only tried running it through my RDP session and the auth popup locked up ableton, but it could very well be because Im running it remotely so I was waiting to report it until I got home and could try.
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote:I got an e-mail too.
ians wrote:It's here! Email just arrived

are you guys talking about a beta ? or has it been released ?
also it seems this is a free upgrade for existing customers...very very nice indeed. though my email has changed since I first bought Circle so, assuming existing customers are getting emails for this reason, that might be why I've missed mine.

Beta

a-ha,
ta very much.

Thanks lads! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

got the beta, the grey font in the preset browser is hard to read
and i still have to go to the sounds tab to look in a particular folder for a preset, would be nice if that sounds tab opened fully, not just the bit at the bottom
apart from that it's working fine

Also got the beta.

I am not sure I like the squares on the envelopes and the new fonts are not as clear as previous ones.
dedication to flying

the beta tester mail was in the junk folder. so i recieved it.

it's a beta, full version but with an end date or a demo version?
how are the new osc?

Return to “Instruments”