[classical/fantasy] Symphonic Tales of the Silmarillion - II. Let These Things Be part 1

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good work - this was an enjoyable listening experience. If I had a criticism, it would be that I liked it best when it wasn't backed up with heavy drum beats, especially in the first half. The stuff around the 6:30 mark (and after) seems to work better in that respect. It might just be that the earlier drumming is a bit too repetitive to my ear.

davidstiles wrote:Good work - this was an enjoyable listening experience. If I had a criticism, it would be that I liked it best when it wasn't backed up with heavy drum beats, especially in the first half. The stuff around the 6:30 mark (and after) seems to work better in that respect. It might just be that the earlier drumming is a bit too repetitive to my ear.
thank you David, i highly appreciate your comment (meanwhile I'm listening to your arrangement "Romance Of The Ancient Temple" and after listening to it), I can only say I'm really honored to have your listen and your comment. I'll add it to my notes for possible later corrections. It's a huge undertaking and sometimes some comments I can only write down and collect them to think about them. Later when I'll gather the whole material I'll go through and correct what can be corrected and bettered. :-) Hope you might follow back on soundcloud...

pzi wrote:thank you David, i highly appreciate your comment (meanwhile I'm listening to your arrangement "Romance Of The Ancient Temple" and after listening to it), I can only say I'm really honored to have your listen and your comment. I'll add it to my notes for possible later corrections. It's a huge undertaking and sometimes some comments I can only write down and collect them to think about them. Later when I'll gather the whole material I'll go through and correct what can be corrected and bettered. :-) Hope you might follow back on soundcloud...
Glad I could help, and I'm more than happy to follow you on Soundcloud! I definitely know what you mean about how huge an undertaking it can be to revise a track. I actually end up abandoning quite a few of my tracks because I can't manage to revise them to my satisfaction. But sometimes it helps to leave them alone for several weeks or even months, and then come back to them with a fresh perspective. Anyhow, best of luck with it!

Return to “Music Cafe”