Acustica Audio - This was Awesome!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...Solved...

Thanks
Last edited by BasariStudios on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

If you have a couple of different browsers installed on your computer, maybe try using another. There certainly are multiple options for being for their stuff. I know that a lot of websites when you go to pay, for some reason don't work properly on certain browsers.

Thanks, i should try that...i mean i am not accusing them of anything but was just wondering, will try with IE.

Nah, that did not work either.

Sorry boss. Hard to know exactly what the problem is without being there in person but never had an issue paying through paypal. I have bought tons of stuff from the Acustica site between upgrading in succession to a higher version starting from 2 all the way to 3 server as well as a bunch of their Acqua plugins. Not sure what the deal is then.

I wrote to them so lets see what they respond with. The problem is it lets me pay ONLY with Paypal
but...i have to pay cash thru my bank account, thats it, no opther options such as Credit Card or Paypal Credit.

yes contact us, open a ticket
You can use a credit card. Our transactions are executed via paypal

edit: I'm not sure about paypal credit, just ask... if we can solve quickly we'll do it...

Thanks GianCarlo, i already sent an email thru the website.

BasariStudios wrote:Thanks GianCarlo, i already sent an email thru the website.
Hi,
we answered to your email.

Best,
Acustica
----------------------------------------------------
Best regards,
Acustica Audio team
www.acustica-audio.com
VAT ID: IT-01254510116
Via Tortini 9, 26900, Lodi, LO, Italy.
----------------------------------------------------

Thank You, just ordered it, i sent you an email back please if you can respond.

Thanks

BasariStudios wrote:..or am i wrong? After the Plugin Aliance Fiasco in my other thread i just decided to splurge
like 200-250$ on Nebula 3 Pro and probably some 3d Party for it. Went, added to Basket,
went to checkout, the only Option is PAYPAL which is ok. Went to Paypal and THEN the Only
option is Cash, meaning i can not use my Paypal Credit...am i missing something?
Not even regular Credit Card option such as Amex, Visa, Master or whatever? ... oh well...

Thanks
Man you do whatever you want. Its your money. But i saw your list of plugins and you dont need any of this stuff.

Gincarlo is a great dude, and if you had no plugins i would put AA up there with some of the first i would tell you to look at, but youve got all the tools you need.

Im not trying to rain on your parade dude. I just hate to see anybody waste money. Im only trying to save you a buck when i say - unless you are using complete junkware, or buying a tool you simply dont have, adding plugins/software is the LEAST effective way to improve your mixes..
There ya have it...

You are right, AA Nebula was my wish for long time. I am done buying plugins,
only few third Party things for Nebula and thats it. Thanks

Kool man. Im glad you took it as helpful advice. I mean, im sure you already knew...sometimes we just need a little positive reinforcement :)
There ya have it...

Man you do whatever you want. Its your money. But i saw your list of plugins and you dont need any of this stuff.
I guess that counts for 99,99% of the people here so what? :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Ultrasonic wrote:Kool man. Im glad you took it as helpful advice. I mean, im sure you already knew...sometimes we just need a little positive reinforcement :)

We know each other here better then that...lol...and you think i have enough? Or you? HELL NO!!!
Tomorrow i will probably end up buying something else again...i am already trying to purchase now
some third party Nebula stuff, any recommendation except ATB and Sound Master?

Thanks

Return to “Effects”