Algo Music instruments on Westgatesounds.net

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AlgonN CZynthia M42 Nebula M51galaxy

trimph1 wrote:Quick question. Can anyone contribute more presets to these instruments?
I uploaded CZynthia additionnal envelopes to create sounds quickly and easily. The archive is available here in the KvR banks section. :wink:

Would you like me to add them to the page?

Later today I will set up a Resources section at the bottom of the page where all the sf2 files, presets and anything else will be listed....

If anyone has anything they would like included in there, just let me know.... :D

The sf2 files and preset banks now have been moved to the bottom of the page under "Resources". I have also Included [Solstice]'s CasioCZEnvelopes file....

Just wanted to add that both preset banks have been updated and it looks like the M51 and CZynthia can share Envelopes.....

Thanks for these, I actually got them when they were posted by someone a bit back. I've been away and just now saw this.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

No problem.... :D

The M42dnekm preset bank is now finished at 20 presets. It goes with the M42dnekm sf2 file....

Added some Warp gestures and a test preset to the Resources section under M51....

The Warp gestures file for the M51 now hold 18 Warp gestures and a different test preset....

I had a listen to my presets before I will send them.

I got a few to redo...drat it.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

When it is done, it is done - no hurries.... :D

I have updated the AnomalyIV preset file but it is not finished yet. Getting there....

dnekm wrote:Would you like me to add them to the page?
Sorry but no. I think the right place to download banks, presets... is not on a unique site but on sharing sites like KvR banks and Patcharena. If anyone download a bank, a preset from your site (or from another one) rather than on KvR banks or Patcharena, their statistics will be wrong. Hope you understand my point of view! :wink:

Not a problem, they have been removed. Though I still think it would be best to have one place for all of the resources of these instruments.....

This is fantastic, these synths are brilliant for making space ambient soundscapes.

thanks

You are welcome.... :D

I have updated the M42AnomalyIV preset bank again. Almost finished.....

dnekm wrote:Not a problem, they have been removed. Though I still think it would be best to have one place for all of the resources of these instruments.....
still. i'd prefer them in one convenient place with the plugins themselves. would guido approve?
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Return to “Instruments”